• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About Ring Preparation....

In summary, to properly clean your ring before first use, wash it with warm, soapy water and dry with a clean cloth. You can also use a jewelry cleaning solution. Most Pampered Chef rings are safe to use on the stovetop or in the oven, but always check the product label or manual. To prevent sticking, season your ring with oil and use non-stick cooking spray. Test if your ring is ready to use by sprinkling water on the surface. Avoid using metal utensils and instead use wooden, silicone, or plastic ones to protect the non-stick coating.
rsmpta
I have made 2 of the chicken enchilada ring recipes....but both times the center inside was just a hair not done when the rest of the recipe was...and i started thinking..if i trim about 2 or 3 inches of the end of the crossaint (the part the you tuck under the ring...it would be less dough...therefore probably wouldn't have the not quite done enough problem on the inside.....any one done this....or can suggest something to 'fix this' problem! :confused:

Thanks!

I did just that (trimmed excess off) last night with the Taco Ring I made for my family. I find that sometimes it is just too much dough. I also make sure that I get the regular size croissants, not the 33% larger ones and that helps some too.

My last few rings I did an inner ring with about four of the crescent rolls. It looked really cool and it didn't have that extra dough.

It might help.

1. How do I properly clean my ring before using it for the first time?

To prepare your ring for its first use, start by washing it with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean cloth. You can also use a jewelry cleaning solution specifically designed for rings.

2. Can I use my ring on the stovetop or in the oven?

Most Pampered Chef rings are safe to use on the stovetop or in the oven. However, it's important to check the product label or instruction manual to ensure that your specific ring is heat-safe and can withstand the desired cooking temperature.

3. How do I prevent my ring from sticking to food?

To prevent sticking, it's important to properly season your ring before each use. This can be done by lightly coating the ring with oil and heating it in the oven for a few minutes. You can also use a non-stick cooking spray before adding food to the ring.

4. How do I know when my ring is ready to use?

Before using your ring, make sure it is properly heated to the desired cooking temperature. You can test this by sprinkling a few drops of water onto the surface of the ring. If the water sizzles and evaporates immediately, the ring is ready to use.

5. Can I use metal utensils on my ring?

It is not recommended to use metal utensils on your Pampered Chef ring as they can scratch or damage the surface. Instead, use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to protect the non-stick coating and prolong the life of your ring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedinvegas
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies