• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Easily Email Customers and Previous Hosts Through PP

In summary, if you want to send an email to your customers from PP you must first configure PamperedPartner® to work with your email program.
rsmpta
Is there a way to email customers / prev hosts thru pp? I put all the info in there from the order form....but now i'm wondering why...cause i really didn't see a way to email them thru the program....:confused:

The only things I find helpful on PP is putting in parties & ordering supplies.

You can email from PPCall up the contact you want to send an email to. On the contact management screen there is an email button; look on the lower left corner. Your computer must be set up to allow you to send an email, if you use something like Outlook you will probably have no issues with this.

PP has a decent help search. Go to Help on the upper right, then Search for help on... you can type in your search to find info.

Robin

I've noticed that when I enter a hostess's e-mail and submit her show, HO will send her an e-mail, CC'ing me on it, with the tracking information, and also will automatically send her a reminder when her 1 year discount is about to expire.

Here is the PP user guide info:

Sending Email Through PamperedPartner®

While in PamperedPartner®, you can send an email message directly from Contact Management. For additional information on emailing through Contact Management, refer to Chapter 3 Entering a Contact’s Information.
You also have the ability to email the Monthly Sales Diary as a Text or HTML attachment. Refer to Chapter 7 Monthly Sales Diary for steps on emailing this report.
Before you can use this feature, you must configure PamperedPartner® to work with your email program. Continue with the links below to set up PamperedPartner®.

Hope this helps!

If you have a personal website you can send e-mails from there as well. All you have to do is put whatever you want to say in it and PC sends it. It looks really professional. This time of year they also have a pink template to e-mail customers. Hope this helps!

Gillian Wright

1. How do I access the email feature in PP?

To access the email feature in PP, click on the "Contacts" tab and then select "Email Customers and Hosts" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the email interface where you can compose and send emails to your customers and previous hosts.

2. Can I customize the emails I send through PP?

Yes, you can customize the emails by adding your own message, images, and links. You can also choose to send the email to specific customers or hosts by using the filtering options.

3. Is there a limit to the number of emails I can send at once through PP?

Yes, there is a limit of 100 emails per day for individual consultants and 500 emails per day for team leaders. This is to ensure the best deliverability and prevent spamming.

4. Can I track the emails I send through PP?

Yes, you can track the emails by using the "Email History" feature in PP. This will show you the date and time the email was sent, the subject line, and the number of recipients. You can also see which emails were opened and clicked on by your customers and hosts.

5. Is there a way to schedule emails to be sent at a later time through PP?

Yes, you can schedule emails to be sent at a later time by using the "Schedule Email" feature in PP. This is helpful for sending reminders or promotions at a specific date and time, without having to manually send the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lotsadots