• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About Mystery Host Open House

In summary, the host of a show can either put the mystery host as the host and give them the 10% discount for a year or put someone else in the host's name and do the same thing.
Christa
I am having one Sunday and have outside orders for it. I am doing a drawing for one of the guests to get the free product value but I want the cups and squares and the 1/2 price item(s). Do I put the winner as co host and my dh as host?

Help!

I think that should work. Or if you have someone else in your family you could put as a host. Just make it clear the Mystery Host gets only the free product value and 10% discount for a year (And whatever regular discount is earned). Not that they think they are getting all of the hostess benefits.

I don't think you can have a co-host on a consultant's show. You would either have to put the Mystery Host as the host - so he/she could get the discount - and decide what you want for the 1/2 price items. Have it ship to your home and divvy it out from there - the Mystery Host won't know most of the people on the order anyway!Good Luck!

Just FYI, when I first signed up, my mom hosted a show (we got a bunch of orders together) and because we lived in the same house HO actually called me to tell me that we couldn't do that. They let it slip that time, but that was it. Not sure if the same would apply, see if you can use your neighbor or something. I have done that.:)

Shipping to youWhen you ship a show to your address put the host name then put c/o your name and address. I do this quite often as a special gift for my local hosts so they don't have to bag up the orders

WAVE 1

maryhenderlite said:
Just FYI, when I first signed up, my mom hosted a show (we got a bunch of orders together) and because we lived in the same house HO actually called me to tell me that we couldn't do that. They let it slip that time, but that was it. Not sure if the same would apply, see if you can use your neighbor or something. I have done that.:)

That's why if you can put the show in someone else's name. Like a aunt or grandma or something. I do this and then I aslo use her discount from time to time when a show is close to the next level but needs one more order. Hey, it's an extra 10% off, and I still get incentive points and comission.

I did just that....I have my 1st show here too, gave away the free product, the 1/2 priced items and the 10% off future orders....

My SIL won the free product AND the 1/2 priced......LOL....
So I just put it in her name, even with my address and that was that....my neighbor won the host special so I put her as the co-host.

Didn't have a problem with it coming to my address and forgot to do the C/O....:D

I just put it on the invitation of what the give aways where.......

Good luck and hope you get lots of sales....put an OPEN HOUSE sign in front....

I'm doing that next time for the new fall line, putting a big ole OPEN HOUSE sign up.....LOL....

1. What is a Mystery Host Open House?

A Mystery Host Open House is a fun and unique event where guests have the opportunity to win free and discounted products by placing orders at the party. The host of the party is kept a secret until the end, and they receive all the host benefits from the party sales.

2. How does a Mystery Host Open House work?

At a Mystery Host Open House, guests can place orders for Pampered Chef products at the party or online. For every $10 they spend, they will receive one entry into a drawing to be the mystery host. At the end of the party, one guest will be randomly selected as the host and will receive all the host benefits from the party sales.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Open House?

Hosting a Mystery Host Open House is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. As the host, you will receive all the host rewards from the party sales, as well as the opportunity to win even more rewards through the mystery host drawing. It's also a fun and easy way to get together with friends and family and try out new Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I still attend a Mystery Host Open House if I don't want to make a purchase?

Yes, you are welcome to attend a Mystery Host Open House even if you do not want to make a purchase. However, keep in mind that placing an order will give you a chance to win the host rewards and discounts.

5. How can I host a Mystery Host Open House?

If you are interested in hosting a Mystery Host Open House, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. Your consultant will handle all the details and help you plan a fun and successful event for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • gtrchic05