• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? about Mystery Host Open House

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I am having one Sunday and have outside orders for it. I am doing a drawing for one of the guests to get the free product value but I want the cups and squares and the 1/2 price item(s). Do I put the winner as co host and my dh as host?

Help!

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I think that should work. Or if you have someone else in your family you could put as a host. Just make it clear the Mystery Host gets only the free product value and 10% discount for a year (And whatever regular discount is earned). Not that they think they are getting all of the hostess benefits.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
I don't think you can have a co-host on a consultant's show. You would either have to put the Mystery Host as the host - so he/she could get the discount - and decide what you want for the 1/2 price items. Have it ship to your home and divvy it out from there - the Mystery Host won't know most of the people on the order anyway!

Good Luck!

Mar 2, 2006
Just FYI, when I first signed up, my mom hosted a show (we got a bunch of orders together) and because we lived in the same house HO actually called me to tell me that we couldn't do that. They let it slip that time, but that was it. Not sure if the same would apply, see if you can use your neighbor or something. I have done that.:)

rebjean

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2005
Shipping to you

When you ship a show to your address put the host name then put c/o your name and address. I do this quite often as a special gift for my local hosts so they don't have to bag up the orders

WAVE 1

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
maryhenderlite said:
Just FYI, when I first signed up, my mom hosted a show (we got a bunch of orders together) and because we lived in the same house HO actually called me to tell me that we couldn't do that. They let it slip that time, but that was it. Not sure if the same would apply, see if you can use your neighbor or something. I have done that.:)

That's why if you can put the show in someone else's name. Like a aunt or grandma or something. I do this and then I aslo use her discount from time to time when a show is close to the next level but needs one more order. Hey, it's an extra 10% off, and I still get incentive points and comission.

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
I did just that....

I have my 1st show here too, gave away the free product, the 1/2 priced items and the 10% off future orders....

My SIL won the free product AND the 1/2 priced......LOL....
So I just put it in her name, even with my address and that was that....my neighbor won the host special so I put her as the co-host.

Didn't have a problem with it coming to my address and forgot to do the C/O....:D

I just put it on the invitation of what the give aways where.......

Good luck and hope you get lots of sales....put an OPEN HOUSE sign in front....

I'm doing that next time for the new fall line, putting a big ole OPEN HOUSE sign up.....LOL....