• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraisers: Empowering Communities to Whip Cancer - Learn More!

A
Anna Maria
amjl
I saw in one of thread that PC worked with Curves for How To Whip Cancer.
I was trying to look for info on-line about it. I found that HWC seems to be started in Canada, is that true. I am from NY long Island would I be able to do a fundraiser for that here? :confused:
Thank You for any help.

Absolutely!
I Live in Brooklyn, NY and I know of people who do HWC Fundraiser all the time!

Hello amjl,

Thank you for your interest in our HWC Fundraisers and for reaching out for more information. It is true that HWC was started in Canada, but we have expanded our efforts to the United States as well. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to host a HWC Fundraiser in your local community, including New York and Long Island. Our goal is to empower communities to whip cancer by raising funds and awareness for cancer research and support. I would be happy to provide you with more information and help you get started on hosting a successful HWC Fundraiser in your area. Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance. Thank you for your support in this important cause.

Best regards,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the purpose of HWC Fundraisers?

The purpose of HWC Fundraisers is to empower communities to raise funds and awareness for cancer research and support services.

2. How does HWC work with organizations like Curves?

HWC partners with organizations like Curves to create fundraising events and campaigns that benefit cancer research and support services.

3. Is HWC a Canadian-based organization?

Yes, HWC was founded in Canada, but its reach extends globally through partnerships and community involvement.

4. Can I organize a HWC fundraiser in my local community?

Yes, HWC encourages individuals and communities to get involved and organize fundraisers to support the cause.

5. What type of information can I find online about HWC and its partnerships?

You can find information about HWC's events, partnerships, and impact on their official website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies