• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

About How Much $$ Has Pampered Chef Raised During the Hwc Campaigns?

In summary, Pampered Chef consultants and show hosts and guests have raised more than $4.3 million for the American Cancer Society's breast cancer education and early detection programs. Last May, you helped raise more than $1 million in just one month's time.
snugbug
I thought I had read a statistic on this in past consultant news or weekly bites but now can't find the information. Anyone know and/or can direct me to the info?

Thanks,
Sarah

between 1.3-1.4 Mil a year, for the past 7 yrs

Taken directly from the CN...Over the past 6 yrs. Pampered Chef consultants and show hosts and guests have raised more than $4.3 million for the American Cancer Society's breast cancer education and early detection programs. Last May, you helped raise more than $1 million in just one month's time...

Thank you so much!

Sarah

Which issue did you find that information in?

I'm trying to find/read all the specifics on the fundraisers in May. I know that a host can be a regular host, buy the 60% off mugs and proceeds from sales of the specific HWC items will go to ACS BUT what about when it is designated as a HWC fundraiser? Under $600 its a certain amount donated and over $600 is another percentage- what's my commission? what are the two percentages? How do I donate my commission if I want to? Host can still get mugs right? What else does the host get? Free shipping, booking benefits, % off order? she/he loses the free $$ and half price items right?

Thanks,
Sarah

I can answer the issue question. March 2006 with the Mini Caprese Sandwiches on the cover.

I am not positive about the fundraiser info so I will defer to someone more knowledgable than myself. I can guess, but I want you to have a truthful answer.

Here is a copy of the 7th Annual Help Whip Cancer campaign you were asking about. It was at CC under "Promoting your Business"/"About Our Company"/"About Our Charitable Giving Campaigns":)

Attachments

• hwc06.pdf
    193.2 KB · Views: 297
Let's see if I get it all for you1) 15% for $600 and over
2) 10% for under $600
3) HOST GETS NOTHING EXCEPT THEY CAN ORDER THE HOST SPECIAL
You put them in as a regular guest then check a little box just
above "Find Contacts" that reads "Chairperson" Then you key in the Host
Product Number for the Cups & Squares. (If you try to put in a host order for them, you will get
an error message)
4) They do NOT earn a PHD #, there is NO 10% discount for a year
5) There is no booking bonus for the next 6 months, no PHD #, no bonuses
6) All bookings add an additional $3.00 donation to HWC

I think that covers it.

When you set up the show, choose Fund-Raiser as the type. Only if the show has a May date will a box that reads Help Whip Cancer come up above the "Change Show Information" box. check the box and the HWC info will be filled in for you on the host info screen.

Oh and be very careful how you say the dollar amount donation. Not ALL THE PROCEEDS goes to HWC. On the pink stuff only $1.00 from each item, including the Cups & Squares, is donated.
If you say "the proceeds" or "all of the proceeds will go to HWC", you are essentially lying to your customers and mis-representing the company.

Last edited:
I wanted to be able to give my hosts the full benefits of PC, so I'm booking the 8 shows I have scheduled as "Catalog Shows." I am personally donating half of my commission to ACS and an additional 5% if the show totals go over $500. As an incentive, I'm offering my May hosts the Celebrate Plate for FREE when they reach $500 or more in sales!

This way, everyone wins!

ChefBeth2 said:
I wanted to be able to give my hosts the full benefits of PC, so I'm booking the 8 shows I have scheduled as "Catalog Shows." I am personally donating half of my commission to ACS and an additional 5% if the show totals go over $500. As an incentive, I'm offering my May hosts the Celebrate Plate for FREE when they reach $500 or more in sales!

This way, everyone wins!

Is there a way through Pampered Partner for me to designate part or all of my commission to HWC?

Can the 'host/chair person' place a personal order for a %off?, such as 30% off if the show is over $1000

Are you listing your 8 shows as 'catalog' shows rather than 'cooking' shows for any particular reason? Or are you just distinguishing from 'catalog/cooking' shows and fundraiser shows in that comment?

Also what is our commission on Fundraiser shows?

Thanks

pampered1224 said:
Oh and be very careful how you say the dollar amount donation. Not ALL THE PROCEEDS goes to HWC. On the pink stuff only $1.00 from each item, including the Cups & Squares, is donated.
If you say "the proceeds" or "all of the proceeds will go to HWC", you are essentially lying to your customers and mis-representing the company.

Thank you for this warning John. I understand that it is only specific items that are incurring donations that is unless it is designated a fundraiser show but I'm wondering about the use of the word 'proceeds' when used in reference to those items. Perhaps you can clear that up for me. On a quick definition search via google, proceeds means:

An amount received from selling a security after commissions are deducted.

So using it in a sentence such as 'Proceeds from the HWC products this month goes directly to the ACS in support of breast cancer education and early detection', doesn't sound wrong to me. Is my definition or usage of 'proceeds' inaccurate to you? I want to definitely represent the company and their intentions appropriately.

I would say $1 from the sale of each item goes to HWC.

We earn 15% from a fundraiser, no matter what the sales are.

Kristy

1. How much money has Pampered Chef raised in total during the HWC campaigns?

According to our records, Pampered Chef has raised over $30 million through our HWC campaigns since 1991. This money has gone towards supporting various charities and causes around the world.

2. How does Pampered Chef raise money during the HWC campaigns?

During the HWC campaigns, Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales from designated products to the chosen charity or cause. Customers can also choose to make a direct donation during their purchase.

3. Which charities and causes has Pampered Chef supported through the HWC campaigns?

Pampered Chef has supported a variety of charities and causes through our HWC campaigns, including Feeding America, Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the American Cancer Society. We also support local charities chosen by our consultants.

4. Can I still donate to the HWC campaigns even if I am not purchasing any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the HWC campaigns through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Every dollar donated goes towards supporting our chosen charities and causes.

5. How does Pampered Chef choose which charities and causes to support during the HWC campaigns?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in giving back to our communities and making a positive impact. Our charitable giving committee carefully selects charities and causes that align with our values and mission, and we also take suggestions from our consultants and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MeesMom3
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2