• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens if Guests Order Discontinued Products from Extended Catalog Shows?

In summary, the most frequently asked questions about discontinued products include reasons for discontinuation, availability for purchase, potential replacements, return policies, and ways to find out about discontinuation.
Christa
I have 2 catalog shows that were at first supposed to close by 2/28 but the hosts asked for a couple more weeks. What if any of their guests ordered the d/c products?

You always have until the end of the next month to close a show----the problem may be if a product that is to be discontinued sells out because people know it will be discontinued??

If u held a show Feb 27th --they don't have to close it the next day--it can go into March
;)

As long as the show is DATED in February, but submitted by the end of March, they can still get them. However, if the HO runs out of any particular d/c product, they won't be able to get them. So it's in the host's best interest to submit the show ASAP.

Hope that helps!

Christa said:
I have 2 catalog shows that were at first supposed to close by 2/28 but the hosts asked for a couple more weeks. What if any of their guests ordered the d/c products?

Don't forget that February is double points. You need to summit the show in February in order to get your double points..

Colleen

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your concern about the extended closing date for your catalog shows. In the event that any of the guests from these shows have already placed orders for discontinued products, I recommend reaching out to them as soon as possible to inform them of the situation. You can also offer them alternative products or suggest placing an order before the products are no longer available. It's always best to be proactive and communicate with your customers to ensure their satisfaction. Best of luck with your shows!

What are the most frequently asked questions about discontinued products?

1. Why are some products being discontinued?

There are a variety of reasons why a product may be discontinued. It could be due to low demand, limited availability of ingredients or materials, or the introduction of a newer and improved version of the product.

2. Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

Unfortunately, once a product is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers or on online marketplaces.

3. Will there be a replacement for the discontinued product?

In some cases, a similar or updated version of the discontinued product may be released. However, this is not always guaranteed and will depend on the reason for the discontinuation.

4. Can I return a discontinued product?

Yes, you can still return a discontinued product within our standard return policy. However, please note that we may not be able to offer a replacement for the discontinued item.

5. How can I find out if a product will be discontinued?

We do our best to inform our customers of any discontinued products through our website, social media, and email newsletters. You can also reach out to our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ted122781
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies