• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Commission Show Up on Profile? Tips and Answers | PC Site

In summary, commission is a form of payment given to employees for their role in generating a sale or completing a task. It is usually calculated as a percentage or fixed amount and is commonly received by salespeople, but can also be given to other employees. Commission is not the same as a bonus and can create a competitive work environment and inconsistent income for the employee.
rsmpta
When does the commission show up on the 'my commission' part of our profile for pc site? I keep checking to see how much / when my commission would be transferred to my account...but it just keeps showing

mid-feb statement
end-feb statement

Why isn't march on there? I didn't turn in the show until 3/28.......

Not sure if i'm giving enough enough...but my shows submitted this year were for

2/3/06
3/28/06

Help anyone? :confused:

You'll be getting a payment on April 8th for everything submitted from March 16th to March 31st. If you submit anything from April 1st to April 15th, you'll get paid for that on April 22nd.

HTH,

Lisa

You should see your month end commission for March on Monday the 10th. If you have you PC planner, all commission dates have a $ on them :D . HTH

Well i just got my commission deposite into my account...but it still doesn't reflect it under 'my commission' i'm so confused!

sometimes it doesnt show up till later in the day

I always get my commission on the 8th or 22nd even if they fall on Saturday or Sunday.

Me tooI always get my commission on the 8th and/or the 22nd if it is not a Saturday or Sunday, but I have had to wait to see the commission statement. The last one for March Month-end, didn't show up on CC until the afternoon of the 11th even though the money was in my account on the 10th. If you have e-mail, you will get an e-mail telling you it is out there to look at.

1. What is commission?

Commission is a form of payment or compensation that is typically given to a salesperson or employee for their role in generating a sale or completing a task.

2. How is commission calculated?

Commission is usually calculated as a percentage of the total sale amount or as a fixed amount per sale. The specific calculation method may vary depending on the company and industry.

3. Who receives commission?

Commission is commonly given to salespeople, but it can also be given to other employees such as managers, executives, and customer service representatives. It ultimately depends on the company's structure and compensation policies.

4. Is commission the same as a bonus?

No, commission and bonuses are not the same. While both can be forms of additional compensation, commission is typically tied to specific sales or tasks, while bonuses can be given for various reasons such as meeting performance goals or company profits.

5. Are there any downsides to receiving commission?

One potential downside of commission is that it can create a competitive and sometimes high-pressure work environment. Additionally, the amount of commission earned can vary greatly depending on sales performance, which can result in inconsistent income for the employee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
kam
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PattieChef21