• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Hosts and Phd: Discounts on a Cooking Show?

In summary, co-hosts are individuals who assist the main host with a Pampered Chef party by inviting guests, helping with preparations, and participating in the presentation of products. Multiple co-hosts can be involved in a party, and anyone can become a co-host by asking the main host or reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant. The benefits of being a co-host include earning rewards and discounts, as well as learning about Pampered Chef products. The Phd program is a recognition and rewards program for successful and leadership-oriented consultants, and to join, one must meet certain criteria set by the company.
kdangel518
Gold Member
When you have co-hosts on a cooking show do they both get the past host discount?

Yes! It's it great?

Great, just wanted to be sure! I have my first co-host cooking show next week and I wanted to be sure I have all my bases covered with the host benefit breakdown! Thank you!

They both get the Past Host Discount, but only one can take advantage of the Booking Benefit for each show booked.

raebates said:
They both get the Past Host Discount, but only one can take advantage of the Booking Benefit for each show booked.

Rae- When you say this, do you mean that only ONE of the co-hosts can order the host special for the past host at each show that was booked, or do ALL the booking benefits for ALL shows booked have to go to one of the co-hosts?

I knew that only one would be able to order the host special (for the past host), but I thought I could divvy up the bookings and say if I got 4 give 2 to one host and 2 to the other?

TIA for the clarification!

yes, you can split them up.

1. What is a co-host and how does it work?

A co-host is someone who helps the main host with their Pampered Chef party. This can include inviting guests, helping with party preparations, and assisting with the presentation of products. Co-hosts can earn rewards and discounts based on the sales from the party.

2. Can I have more than one co-host for my party?

Yes, you can have multiple co-hosts for your party. This can be helpful if you have a large guest list or want to involve more friends and family in the event.

3. How do I become a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a co-host, you can simply ask the main host if they would like assistance with their party. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in co-hosting a party.

4. What are the benefits of being a co-host?

As a co-host, you can earn rewards and discounts based on the sales from the party. You also have the opportunity to learn more about Pampered Chef products and help your friends and family discover new and useful kitchen tools.

5. What is the Phd program and how can I join?

The Pampered Chef Phd program is a recognition and rewards program for consultants who have shown consistent success and leadership within their business. To join the Phd program, you must be a consultant and meet certain criteria, such as sales and team building goals. You can learn more about the program from your mentor or upline leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gbakes27
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • luvmypomeranian