• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Make a Cinnamon Heart Using a Stoneware Mold?

In summary, the recipe calls for mixing the ingredients, refrigerating for 30 minutes and then pressing it into the mold.
dawn424383
I have a recipe to make the Cinnamon Heart using the Stoneware Mold. It's the one using cinnamon, applesauce and glue. It says to mix the ingredients and then refridgerate for 30 minutes until mixture is clay-like. Then you press it into the mold. There is nothing after that. Do you bake it? or do you just let it harden? and if so, for how long? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

I think this is what you are looking for. I copied it from another thread.

1 1/2 cups ground cinnamon
1 cup applesauce
1/3 cup white school glue

Mix ingredients in Classic BB, remove from BB; knead mixture until firm and clay-like. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Sprinkle mold lightly with cinnamon; invert and tap sides to remove excess cinnamon. Firmly press a portion of dough into mold. If dough is sticky, lightly sprinkle hands with cinnamon.

I found another one on the use and care card
Tissue Paper Decorations

2 Sheets Tissue Paper (20x26 inches each)
1 1/4 cups water
Additional tissue paper

Assemble ingredients prior to recipe preperation
Preheat oven to 200. Crumble tissue paper. Place tissue in blender container; carefuly push down close to blade. Add water. Cover and blend 15-20 seconds. Place blended paper in colander; squeeze excess water out with hands or spatula. Firmly press paper evenly into mold. Use an additional piece of crumbled tissue paper to blot any excess water from paper in mold. Bake 2 1/2-3 hours or until paper is completely dry. Do not bake too long or edges will curl and turn brown. Remove paper decoration from mold. Paint with water colors or acrylic paints or decorate ad desired.

Sorry!!! I'm a dork. That one was incomplete too. Found another one though.

1 1/2 cups ground cinnamon
1 1/4 cups applesauce (not chunky)
1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons white school glue
Additional ground cinnamon

1. Mix cinnamon, applesauce and glue in Classic Batter Bowl. Remove from batter bowl; knead mixture until firm and clay-like. Refrigerate 30 minutes.

2. Sprinkle Peace on Earth Heart Cookie Mold lightly with additional cinnamon; invert mold and tap sides to remove any excess cinnamon. Firmly press a portion of the dough into mold. If dough is sticky, lightly sprinkle hands with additional cinnamon.

3. Run Serrated Bread Knife flat across top of mold to trim off excess dough. For a clean edge, gently pull dough away from edge of mold with finger.

4. To release dough from mold, cover cutting board with a clean folded kitchen towel; hold mold perpendicular to cutting board and lightly tap mold on cutting board until dough starts to release. Transfer molded dough to flat surface. Repeat with remaining dough.

5. To make clay decorations into hanging ornaments, poke hole near top of dough with drinking straw. Place clay decorations on Stackable Cooling Rack. Allow to dry, about 5 days. Thread ribbon through hole and tie securely.

Yield: 4-5 decorations

Cook’s Tips: Cinnamon may be purchased inexpensively where bulk foods are sold.

Hope this helps

Hi Dawn,Thank you for sharing your recipe for the Cinnamon Heart using the Stoneware Mold. It sounds like a delicious and creative treat!To answer your question, after pressing the mixture into the mold, you will want to bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes. This will help the heart to harden and hold its shape. After baking, you can let it cool and then remove it from the mold.I hope this helps! Happy cooking!Best, Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I make the cinnamon heart recipe?

To make the cinnamon heart recipe, you will need the following ingredients: 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon. Start by creaming the sugar and butter together, then add in the egg and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until well combined. Roll the dough into small balls and place them on a baking sheet. Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to press into each ball. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy your delicious cinnamon heart cookies!

2. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of flour such as whole wheat or gluten-free flour. Just keep in mind that the texture and taste of the cookies may be slightly different.

3. How long do these cookies last?

These cookies can last up to a week if stored in an airtight container at room temperature. For longer storage, you can freeze them for up to 3 months.

4. Can I add other spices to the recipe?

Yes, you can add other spices such as nutmeg or ginger for a different flavor profile. Just be sure to adjust the amount of cinnamon accordingly.

5. Can I use a different shape for the cookies?

Absolutely! You can use any shape of cookie cutter you like. Just keep in mind that the baking time may vary depending on the size and thickness of the cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
galep
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg