• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Booking Benefits: A Guide for Co-Hosting Events with Michelle

In summary, booking a Pampered Chef party allows you to receive free and discounted products, earn host rewards, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family. You can book a party by contacting a consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. The menu can be customized to accommodate dietary restrictions and it is recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests for a fun experience. Your consultant will provide all the necessary supplies, but you may want to have some basic kitchen items on hand.
jenpartain
Silver Member
Hi, I got a question. Jane & Jenny booked at Michelle's show last month and now Jane & Jenny are co-hosting a show tomorrow night. I'm puzzled on how Michelle can buy this month host specials. Can she order two host specials? Help please!!! The show is tomorrow night and Michelle's going to be there.

Thank you very much!!!!

Only one host special!Well if Jane and Jenny would have had seperate shows in the same month then Michelle would have been able to get two host specials at each show, but since it's co-hosted by both ladies she can only get one host special.

Debbie

Debbie,

Thank you! I already have 5 outside orders for this show. The hosts said if it's over $800, they'll go separate so both of them can get the host specials. So thank you very much for answering my question.

God Bless,
Jenny :)

DebbieSAChef said:
Well if Jane and Jenny would have had seperate shows in the same month then Michelle would have been able to get two host specials at each show, but since it's co-hosted by both ladies she can only get one host special.

Debbie

1. What are the benefits of booking a Pampered Chef party?

Booking a Pampered Chef party allows you to receive free and discounted products, earn host rewards, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family. You also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

You can book a Pampered Chef party by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and selecting "Host a Party." Your consultant will work with you to choose a date and time, invite guests, and plan the details of your party.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the menu for your party based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and products to accommodate different dietary needs.

4. How many guests should I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to your Pampered Chef party to ensure a fun and interactive experience. However, you can invite more or fewer guests depending on your preferences and the size of your space.

5. Do I need to provide any supplies for my Pampered Chef party?

No, your consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and products for your party, including cooking tools, ingredients, and catalogs. However, you may want to provide some basic kitchen items, such as mixing bowls and measuring cups, to make the cooking process smoother.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • ChefJoyJ