• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About April Kit Enhancement & Pins

In summary, the April Kit Enhancement is an additional package that can be purchased alongside the regular monthly subscription box. It contains unique and high-quality items that are curated to complement the contents of the monthly box. These items can vary from beauty and skincare products to home goods and accessories. The April Kit Enhancement can be purchased through the subscription box's website and is an extra charge on top of the regular subscription fee. It is only available as an add-on to the monthly box and cannot be purchased separately. The April Kit Pins are collectible enamel pins that are included in the April Kit Enhancement and are only available as part of the package.
Christa
Can I order my 40% off items and my HWC pins and samples on the same order?

One is a Kit Enhancement Order and the pins have to be done on a Paperwork/Supply order.:(

What about the HWC samples at $1 off? What type of order will they go on?

Those can go on a supply order. :)

Hi there! Yes, you can definitely order your 40% off items and HWC pins and samples on the same order. The pins and samples will be charged at full price, but you will still receive your consultant discount on the rest of your order. Happy cooking!

What is the April Kit Enhancement?

The April Kit Enhancement is a special add-on package that can be purchased in addition to the regular monthly subscription box. It includes extra items that are not included in the regular box, and is designed to enhance and complement the contents of the monthly box.

What types of items can be found in the April Kit Enhancement?

The specific items included in the April Kit Enhancement vary each month, but they are typically high-quality, unique products that are carefully curated to complement the monthly box. These items can range from beauty and skincare products to home goods and accessories.

How do I purchase the April Kit Enhancement?

The April Kit Enhancement can be purchased through the subscription box's website. Simply go to the page for the current month's box, and there will be an option to add the April Kit Enhancement to your order. It will be an additional charge on top of the regular box subscription fee.

Can I purchase the April Kit Enhancement without subscribing to the monthly box?

No, the April Kit Enhancement is only available as an add-on to the regular monthly subscription box. You must have an active subscription in order to purchase the April Kit Enhancement.

What are the April Kit Pins?

The April Kit Pins are collectible enamel pins that are included in the April Kit Enhancement. Each month, there will be a new set of pins designed specifically for that month's box. These pins are limited edition and are not available for individual purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom