• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn About Our $3 Booking Deal and Support Relay For Life Fundraiser

In summary, the $3 booking deal is a limited time promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can book a party for only $3. To take advantage of this deal, customers can contact their local consultant and schedule a party. The purpose of the promotion is to support Relay For Life, a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. All proceeds from the $3 booking deal will go towards Relay For Life, with Pampered Chef making a donation for every party booked with this promotion. Relay For Life is an annual fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society to support the fight against cancer.
Sherrus
Ok I have just one question. I am in the middle of a Relay For Life fund raiser. I have 3 booking so far when does the $3 for each booking get added? Is it automatic so Pampered Partner doesn't show it or is it after the shows are held they'll get $3 checks? All I can find is "$3 for each confirmed booking". What constitues a "comfirmed Booking"? Thanks for your help

You will add that booking in just as you would for a regular show.You will add that booking in just as you would for a regular show. When adding the guests order go to additional infomation and click on the bookings tab. check the box, click OK and it is entered.

Pampered Chef will take care of sending the organization a check for the total donation (10-15% + $3.00 for each booking) as soon as you submit the show.

Congratulations on the 3 bookings!!

Thanks It's really going well.

Help!!!!Hi! I saw that you were currently doing a Relay fundraiser.....can you tell me what all you did as I am doing one tonight....

Also I have to do a bunch of signs that will tell about what I am doing as it cannot be announced. Any suggestions?!?!?!

I'm sorry I've been away. I hope your show went well. I did my show like a "tea" and let everyone come and go as they pleased between xxx hour and xxx hour. It ended up being over 700.00 in CS and I got 3 bookings. Once again sorry for the delay.

What is the $3 booking deal?

The $3 booking deal is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can book a party for only $3. This offer is available for a limited time only.

How can I take advantage of the $3 booking deal?

To take advantage of the $3 booking deal, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. They will be able to provide you with all the details and help you get set up.

What is the purpose of the $3 booking deal?

The $3 booking deal is a way for Pampered Chef to support Relay For Life, a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. By booking a party, you can help us raise money for this important cause.

What is Relay For Life?

Relay For Life is an annual fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society. It brings communities together to celebrate cancer survivors, remember loved ones lost, and raise money to support the fight against cancer.

How much of the proceeds from the $3 booking deal go towards Relay For Life?

All proceeds from the $3 booking deal will go towards Relay For Life. Pampered Chef will be making a donation to the American Cancer Society for every party booked with this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lorilynn95