• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Q: Free Website Subscription w/ $1,250 Sales?

In summary, as a new consultant, you can receive a free personal website subscription if you earn $1,250 in commissionable sales within the first 90 days. You can purchase the website right away, but certain features like individual orders and wedding registries will not be available until you reach the sales requirement. You must use a PC Debit or Credit card to subscribe to the website and access these features. If you try to order the website early with a regular credit card, you may have to wait until you receive your PChef debit card. Once you reach the sales requirement, the individual orders and wedding registries will become available on your personal website.
VAGirlChef
Another newbie question:

I understand that a new consultant can receive a free personal website subscription if (s)he earns $1,250 in commissionable sales in the first 90 days. If I subscribe to a personal website (to facilitate online ordering for my first hosts) before I earn the $1,250 requirement, will I still be eligible to receive the reward? Will it be applied, perhaps, at the end of my paid subscription period?

Yes. They just tack on the free extra 90 days to your subscription.

Thank you.

I didn't think you could even subscribe to a website until you hit your $1250 and qualified. I may be wrong about it, but I thought you couldn't have that or do registries until then.

You can purchase the website right away (I did) you just don't have the wedding registry button or the shop online -option 2- until you hit the $1250. But you can have it for people to buy under shows.

Yes...what ^^ she said. I bought mine. You have to use a PC Debit or Credit card for it. Once you get your $1250 in sales, the individual orders and wedding registries become available.

One of my new consultants tried to order her website early - -and she has to wait until she gets her PChef debit card back...it wouldn't let her use a regular credit card (which I don't understand, and called home office about - and the guy who I talked to said "that is just the way it is now...")

Yes, I had to use my new PC Debit Card. I was able to subscribe to a personal website, and I am able to set up shows for people to make outside orders under a host. After I submit $1250 in sales, I will be able to process individual orders and create wedding registries.

Hope this helps clarify!

What is the "New Consultant Q: Free Website Subscription w/ $1,250 Sales" offer?

The "New Consultant Q: Free Website Subscription w/ $1,250 Sales" offer is a promotion for new consultants who join our company and make $1,250 in sales within their first month. As a reward, they will receive a free website subscription for one year.

Who is eligible for the free website subscription?

New consultants who join our company and make $1,250 in sales within their first month are eligible for the free website subscription.

How do I redeem the free website subscription?

To redeem the free website subscription, simply join our company as a new consultant and make $1,250 in sales within your first month. Once you have met the requirements, your free website subscription will automatically be applied to your account.

What does the free website subscription include?

The free website subscription includes a one-year subscription to our website services, which includes a personalized website with your own domain name, access to our online tools and resources, and support from our team.

Can I transfer the free website subscription to someone else?

No, the free website subscription is non-transferrable and can only be redeemed by the new consultant who earned it by meeting the $1,250 sales requirement within their first month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
VAGirlChef
  • pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefBeckyD