• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rejoining Consultant Alert: Important Steps to Take Now | PC Team Update

In summary, "aBit Late..........." is a phrase used to describe someone who is running behind schedule or arriving late to an event or appointment. Its origin is uncertain but it is believed to have originated from British English. It is not considered a rude phrase and is often used in a lighthearted manner. However, it is not appropriate to use in a professional setting. There are alternative phrases that can be used, such as "running behind schedule" or "arriving later than expected."
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I rarely have anything negative to say about the way things work with PC. But I have to say today I got an email saying "A former consultant has rejoined your team" and then when I opened it it was directions on what to do now that she has rejoined. Problem is.................she rejoined around Oct 10. Really? I would hope I had noticed her before now. And if I hadn't poor girl would have just been hanging out the last two months with no support even offered. HO needs to be a bit more on the ball with something like that.

I didn't even know they sent an email! I hear repeatedly about them just showing up on consultant connection as another on the roster without the "1 new consultant has joined your team".

i did too for an oct recruit resign

I understand your frustration with the recent email regarding a former consultant rejoining your team. It is important for us to support our team members, regardless of when they joined. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.As a consultant, it is our responsibility to stay informed and up-to-date on our team members, and I encourage you to reach out to our team leaders or the PC headquarters if you have any questions or concerns. We are all here to support each other and ensure that everyone has a positive experience with PC.Let's use this as a reminder to stay connected with our team members and offer our support and guidance whenever needed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and let's continue to work together to make our team even stronger.Best regards,

What is "aBit Late..........."?

"aBit Late..........." is a phrase often used to describe someone who is running behind schedule or arriving to an event or appointment later than expected.

Where did the phrase "aBit Late..........." originate from?

The exact origin of the phrase is unclear, but it is believed to have originated from British English and has been in use for several decades.

Is "aBit Late..........." considered a rude phrase?

No, "aBit Late..........." is not considered a rude phrase. It is often used in a lighthearted or humorous manner to acknowledge someone's tardiness.

Can "aBit Late..........." be used in a professional setting?

It is not recommended to use "aBit Late..........." in a professional setting as it may come across as unprofessional or disrespectful.

Are there any alternative phrases to "aBit Late..........."?

Yes, there are many alternatives such as "running behind schedule," "delayed," or "arriving later than expected." It is best to use a more appropriate phrase depending on the context and setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • AJPratt