• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Abacus (Ebay) Ink Seller: Reviews and Comparisons for Affordable Ink Cartridges

P
Pampered Laura
Does anyone have reviews of his ink cartridges he's selling on ebay?
LINK
They're ALOT cheaper than stores, but I'm wondering how well the ink holds up. Do they last as long as regular ink cartridges? Do they dry out faster?
What's the "catch"? :eek:
Thanks!

I have ordered fromthem at least once,maybe twice?. Not sure. But i do know that i never had any problems with the ink in any way. it held up just as well as what came with my printer. I have an epson all in one type, and have never bought epson replacement ink because of the price at the store. I always buy my ink from erbay. i shop for the best deal and that's where i buy it. hope this helps.

I use TylerMartin Inks an ebay storeHi,
I've never used the company you are talking about, but I've used all the time Tyler Martin Inks who has an ebay store. His prices for my printer (which is a Canon i960) are VERY reasonable and he combines and charges only 1 S&H fee. Very quick service also.

Lisa

I purchase all my ink from www.2for1imaging.com. I've never had any problems, and their prices are extremely low.

What are the reviews for the ink cartridges being sold on eBay by Abacus Ink Seller?

Many customers have left positive reviews for Abacus Ink Seller's ink cartridges on eBay. They have commented on the affordable prices and good quality of the ink.

How does the longevity of these ink cartridges compare to regular ones?

Based on customer reviews, the ink from Abacus Ink Seller's cartridges tends to last just as long as regular ink cartridges. Some customers have even reported that they last longer than expected.

Do these ink cartridges dry out faster?

There have been mixed reviews on the drying out time of these ink cartridges. Some customers have noticed that the ink dries out faster than regular ones, while others have not experienced any issues with drying out.

What is the "catch" with these ink cartridges?

There does not seem to be a catch with these ink cartridges. The lower prices may be due to the fact that they are sold on eBay rather than in physical stores, but the quality of the ink has not been compromised.

Is it worth purchasing these ink cartridges?

Based on the reviews, it seems that Abacus Ink Seller's ink cartridges are a good option for those looking for affordable ink. However, it is always important to research and read reviews before making a purchase to ensure the product meets your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • weeziegirlca
  • Products and Tips
Replies