• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Abacus (Ebay) INK seller?

P

Pampered Laura

Does anyone have reviews of his ink cartridges he's selling on ebay?
LINK
They're ALOT cheaper than stores, but I'm wondering how well the ink holds up. Do they last as long as regular ink cartridges? Do they dry out faster?
What's the "catch"? :eek:
Thanks!

button92

Dec 29, 2005
I have ordered fromthem at least once,maybe twice?. Not sure. But i do know that i never had any problems with the ink in any way. it held up just as well as what came with my printer. I have an epson all in one type, and have never bought epson replacement ink because of the price at the store. I always buy my ink from erbay. i shop for the best deal and that's where i buy it. hope this helps.

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
I use TylerMartin Inks an ebay store

Hi,
I've never used the company you are talking about, but I've used all the time Tyler Martin Inks who has an ebay store. His prices for my printer (which is a Canon i960) are VERY reasonable and he combines and charges only 1 S&H fee. Very quick service also.

Lisa