• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Week of Success: Sharing My Great Pampered Chef Story!

In summary, a friend of a new neighbor found me, I had my first recruit, my HWC apron, and my two highest show ever. I'm waiting for Recruit #2 to come so I can go to National conference.
Careyann
Gold Member
I have to share how great yesterday was! Actually the whole week for PC but yesterday is when I got it all in!

After being in the business since 9/2008, I had my first recruit, a friend of a new neighbor who found me because I came over to drop off the hostess packet!!! I'm giving her that show but it doesn't hurt my May since I already have 11 shows scheduled! Anyway, she was ready to sign, decided a while ago she was going to do it and was just looking for a consultant to sign under - my lucky day!

Then I got my HWC apron! Sent off my two shows from last weekend and one of them was my highest show ever! $1456.39!!! The hostess for this show is thinking about signing up too but she is wanting to wait until the fall due to some other commitments, I think she will sign so I'm going to keep in touch! The other was great too, $893.92. With an online order, I only need $103 to qualify for the cinderella castle trip!

I really want to go to National conference, took that week off, now I just need to commit!

This business is going great & I love it!:love:

That is fabulous!!!

That is so awesome. You go girl!

Wow! Terrific. You're on a lucky streak and deserve it!

Thanks!! Sometimes a roll is just amazing! Had 3 shows this weekend and the first one Friday, met a girl with a 3 month old baby, and 2 other kids who wants some extra money to be able to do fun stuff with her family and was very interested in doing PC - she booked for May 7th - Recruit #2 may be mere weeks away!!!
Not many bookings from these though, maybe that's someones way of giving me a break - 13 next month, 5 on the calendar for June with 9 more to call! So it may be a good thing for my sanity!!! :)

Congrats! That is really awesome!

Um, with a show schedule and all this great stuff happening, Conference is the way to go!

1. How can I participate in "A Week of Success: Sharing My Great Pampered Chef Story!"?

To participate in "A Week of Success: Sharing My Great Pampered Chef Story!", you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or host a cooking show yourself. Your consultant can provide you with all the necessary materials and information to share your story and inspire others.

2. What type of content should I share during "A Week of Success: Sharing My Great Pampered Chef Story!"?

You can share any aspect of your experience with Pampered Chef, from your favorite products and recipes to your personal success story and how joining the company has impacted your life. We encourage you to be authentic and share your genuine enthusiasm for Pampered Chef.

3. Can I participate in "A Week of Success: Sharing My Great Pampered Chef Story!" if I am new to the company?

Absolutely! "A Week of Success: Sharing My Great Pampered Chef Story!" is open to all consultants, regardless of their tenure with the company. This is a great opportunity for new consultants to share their excitement and enthusiasm for Pampered Chef with their network.

4. Do I need to have a large following on social media to participate in "A Week of Success: Sharing My Great Pampered Chef Story!"?

No, you do not need to have a large following on social media to participate. You can share your story with your friends and family through word-of-mouth or any other means that you feel comfortable with. The key is to share your genuine experience and inspire others to join the Pampered Chef community.

5. Is there a prize for participating in "A Week of Success: Sharing My Great Pampered Chef Story!"?

Yes, there is a prize for participating in "A Week of Success: Sharing My Great Pampered Chef Story!" Each consultant who shares their story during the designated week will receive a special gift from Pampered Chef as a thank you for their participation and dedication to the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
tashayoung
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies