• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Tribute to the Encouraging & Talented __"!

In summary, " and nothing before it:Just love her, love her, love her!:love::love:She must be one of the most encouraging and kind people in the world!! She has so much to share with us and I am grateful for her
amy07
Just love her, love her, love her!:love::love: She must be one of the most encouraging and kind people in the world!!
PLUS, where would we all be without her Chicken Fajita or Power Cooking tips!?!?!?!?

I'll hop on that train......love you too Becky!

Me too, Becky! YOU ROCK! :love: :D

The chicken fajita tips have saved my life...well, maybe not my life, but they've sure been delicious! and one of my most requested demos! Thanks Becky! :sing:

Um, wow....thanks.

But you know - I love you guys too!:love:

And Amy - you are da bomb! (and not for posting this - you know what I mean.;))

I want in on this too!!! I LOVE ya both!!!! :D :love: :blushing:

Amen!! Becky Rocks!!!

I can't believe I've been offline and missed this until now, otherwise you KNOW I'd be posting after Amy!Countdown has started! 32 days 'til Becky is a Director - WHOHOO!(...and it'd better be November 1st because I TOLD you last year this was your year - you can't make me wrong!!!!)ETA: I've made your salsa recipe 3 times now! (Half-batches each time tomatoes ripen. I have salsa for the winter now!)

Me too! I love Becky and Amy! Oh, what the heck, I love you all :D!

dannyzmom said:
Amen!! Becky Rocks!!!

Umm, could you put that to a Barry Manilow tune please, Carolyn?:D

I honestly don't know what to do with this thread....my first instinct is to be smart alecky.....but I know it's coming from Amy's heart....and really, don't we all try to encourage each other?

Now this is what CS is all about! Support and love for all!

ChefBeckyD said:

I honestly don't know what to do with this thread....my first instinct is to be smart alecky.....but I know it's coming from Amy's heart....and really, don't we all try to encourage each other?

Just enjoy the love, you need love and encouragement once in awhile too! ;)

ChefBeckyD said:

Uh, that would probably be better suited to a Queen tune...

Becky will, Becky will Rock you...

janetupnorth said:
Uh, that would probably be better suited to a Queen tune...

Becky will, Becky will Rock you...

Nope - I want Barry!

:sing: Her name was Becky.
Soon a Director.
With her cute blonde flippy hair
And a heart that's out to there... :sing:

chefann said:
:sing: Her name was Becky.
Soon a Director.
With her cute blonde flippy hair
And a heart that's out to there... :sing:

Oh, now we need a second verse!

At the New (New!) Director Academy
The hottest spot west of Chicago
At the New (New!) Director Academy
Cooking and Food were always a passion...
At the New...they fell in love (with PC)

<giggle>
Weird Al's got nothing on us! :D

Skipping the Barry Manilow stuff................

I love you too Becky!

chefann said:
<giggle>
Weird Al's got nothing on us! :D

Nope - you're right! You guys are the weirdest.....and that's why I love you!:love:

OK...here ya go....
:sing: Oh Becky, you came & you gave without taking...:sing:
Glad we DIDN"T send you away...:sing: :blushing:

I love Becky and everyone - even if we argue sometimes. That's what makes life interesting.

Like Grandma said in the movie Parenthood, "I'd rather ride the roller costers at the amuzement park with the ups and downs then stay on the Merry Go Round that just goes around in circles." I probably messed up the wording, but I hope everyone gets the point.

BTW - I hope everyone recognizes me since I've changed my avatar:)!

I have to be added to this list! She is great, helpful and will be a GREAT Director very Soon, I foresee! ;)

Yup... She rocks!

I'm in on this one too. Your power cooking posts rock. All your posts are helpful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Of course you know I love you, Becky!!!!!!

Oh, you know I will chime in too! You are the best:)
(but I'm with you JAE on skipping the Barry part:blushing:)

Oh even my DH lovesBecky!!!

Ok I know that might sound weird but he proclaimed his love for Becky after I used her pork chop recipe :)

I missed out on this earlier!

Becky is the best! I agree...she is always positive and so helpful to everyone! (Not that she is the only one on here like that, but we sure are lucky she is here and she is NOT allowed to leave us and only be on Director CS in a month or so!!)

KellyTheChef said:

Becky is the best! I agree...she is always positive and so helpful to everyone! (Not that she is the only one on here like that, but we sure are lucky she is here and she is NOT allowed to leave us and only be on Director CS in a month or so!!)

Becky would never ever leave us Kelly don't worry:)

KellyTheChef said:

Won't happen, Kelly! Rennea is right - I'd never leave you guys! Too much history and too many friends here.:love:

Besides, from what I hear, the files are much better over here. heehee!

rennea said:
Oh even my DH lovesBecky!!!

Ok I know that might sound weird but he proclaimed his love for Becky after I used her pork chop recipe :)

Glad you explained that Rennea!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Glad you explained that Rennea!:D

I shouldn't have, stir the pot up around here. LMAO:p

rennea said:
I shouldn't have, stir the pot up around here. LMAO:p

Yeah, because that's what we need around here to liven things up...a little pot stirring.:rolleyes::D

Becky D is my homegirl!

:) 'nuff said!

peace out-

ChefBeckyD said:
Won't happen, Kelly! Rennea is right - I'd never leave you guys! Too much history and too many friends here.:love:

Besides, from what I hear, the files are much better over here. heehee!

And there is no Kitchen Diva over there... :D (yes, I actually do have my own theme song...wanna hear it?)

Becky is the greatest! It has been inspiring to see you on your way to directorship and the way you have worked your business. Your 3-2-1 posts always encouraged me to get on the phone and make those contacts to grow my business. Thanks for all your tips and recipes. You Rock!

Kitchen Diva said:
And there is no Kitchen Diva over there... :D (yes, I actually do have my own theme song...wanna hear it?)

Ok Kacey - I am a taker - whats the theme song?

I was thinking Becky's should be more like an 80's song by Toni Basil - Ya know that song - HEY MICKEY?? (someone else do the lyrics - I am not that creative - I know - shocking for a 5!)

BTW - I appreciate all your guidance and advice Becky - and those recipes!!! Thanks for the extra pounds!:blushing:

I will say a big THANK YOU to Becky as well. The fajita recipe has been a hit at my shows and with my family! Thank you for sharing your positive creative mind!

PamperedDor said:
Ok Kacey - I am a taker - whats the theme song?

I was thinking Becky's should be more like an 80's song by Toni Basil - Ya know that song - HEY MICKEY?? (someone else do the lyrics - I am not that creative - I know - shocking for a 5!)

BTW - I appreciate all your guidance and advice Becky - and those recipes!!! Thanks for the extra pounds!:blushing:

My theme song is the song from Hawaii Five-O! LOL Either that, or something from Star Wars! Or I wear my sunglasses at night...

ok, so I havent' really settled on my theme song.. I was just trying to entice Becky to never leave us, because there's no ME over there! :) unless that's why she'd want to leave :eek:

Kitchen Diva said:
My theme song is the song from Hawaii Five-O! LOL Either that, or something from Star Wars! Or I wear my sunglasses at night...

ok, so I havent' really settled on my theme song.. I was just trying to entice Becky to never leave us, because there's no ME over there! :) unless that's why she'd want to leave :eek:

Great - now that song is going to be stuck in my head.

How could I ever leave you, Kacey?:love:

ChefBeckyD said:
Great - now that song is going to be stuck in my head.

How could I ever leave you, Kacey?:love:

Hopefully you never could...I'd have to stalk you if you did! :) LOL...

(sorry, I love that song!) Would you like another song in your head?

Try this: YouTube - Mah na mah na!

(maybe this will be my theme song!) (did I ever tell you the story...one day I was driving home from work. I had burned this song onto a CD from my itunes. I had my windows rolled down, and was JAMMING...a guy on a motorcycle pulled up next to me, and laughed, and gave me a thumbs up!... I don't jam much anymore...still embarrassed!)

Kitchen Diva said:

LMAO!! I used to love this song!! Wasn't it ORIGINALLY on Sesame Street? Or was it just the Muppet Show? Anyway...too funny!!

And for the record, I too really appreciate Becky!! *Been lurking a lot for a couple of months and read a lot of her posts!!

Trina

ditto for me on the love train for Becky~since I started doing the Chicken Fajitas at my shows, from April thru yesterday, I have sold a total of 17 DCB's...........that is almost $1,000 in just that one product!
I didn't like doing the whole chicken/30 minute recipe and along comes our Becky with this recipe & the results speak for themselves!

I have to add my 2 cents too! Love ya too Becky :)

Thanks for all of your info, advice and encouragement!

Me too! I love making the fajitas, my family loves them, and they've been a really easy but impressive dish at my newbie shows!

Thank you Becky for being so thorough in your descriptions!!

1. Who is the "Encouraging & Talented __" that this tribute is for?

The tribute is for a person who is known for being incredibly encouraging and talented in various areas of their life. We cannot disclose the specific name as it is meant to be a surprise for the recipient.

2. Why is this person being celebrated and loved so much?

This person is being celebrated and loved because they are truly one of the most kind, supportive, and talented individuals. They have touched the lives of many and their presence is greatly appreciated and cherished.

3. How has this person's Chicken Fajita recipe become so famous?

This person's Chicken Fajita recipe has become famous because it is simply delicious! They have perfected the recipe and shared it with others, who then shared it with more people, creating a ripple effect of deliciousness.

4. Can you share any of this person's Power Cooking tips?

Unfortunately, we cannot share any of this person's Power Cooking tips without their permission. However, we encourage you to reach out to them directly to learn some of their amazing cooking secrets!

5. How has this person impacted the Pampered Chef community?

This person has made a significant impact on the Pampered Chef community through their positive attitude, encouragement, and dedication to helping others. They have also shared their amazing cooking skills and tips, making the community stronger and more delicious!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
mkc-pchef
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg