• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ID MY CATALOG SHOW ON HOLD DUE TO A BALANCE DUE?

In summary, the speaker had a CATALOG show on HOLD for two days and called the Solution-Center to inquire about the issue. They were told there was a balance due on the show, despite all orders being entered online with the correct tax and shipping calculations. After being imported into P3, it balanced and the show was released. The speaker also mentioned that there was no notification from HO about the issue. Others shared similar experiences and suggested checking the Shipment Status page on CC and being vigilant about checking for any issues. The issue was eventually resolved and the show was shipped.
RMDave
Gold Member
I've had a CATALOG show on HOLD for two days so I called the Solution-Center and was told there was still a balance due on it?First of all, it was a CATALOG show. All orders were entered Online by the host where PC's software figures out the tax and shipping.Second of all, after being imported into P3, it balanced. P3't doesn't let you submit a show if there was a balance due.Third, nobody from HO called or sent an email to give me a heads-up.When I talked with the supervisor she scratched her head. She couldn't figure out how I could have still owed 37 cents. She wrote it off and Released the show.Has anybody else had a similar issue? How did you deal with it and how was it finally resolved?D

Wonder if it was an issue with tax rates? Did everyone order from the same area with the same tax rate? It is weird that it would be on hold for balance due. You're right, P3 won't let you submit if you owe a balance.

As for no notification, I've read somewhere on here recently that HO has been having email issues. I've started to make it a habit to go to the Shipment Status page on CC to double check that my show has been released for picking after I've submitted it.

One of my recruits had a major issue with one of her shows. We can't do "ship to host" out here, everyone has to do direct shipping. It was charging the co-host direct shipping, so the consultant wrote it off as a Consultant Gift (it was something crazy like $37!!!) Somehow, the system thought that the amount should be different & it was a HUGE deal! It took them days to figure it out. HO couldn't even figure out if the consultant owed them money or if they owed her money. They had several people, including tech support, working on it. They finally decided to take a few $ from her commission check & release the show while they tried to figure it out. It's been 2 months. I don't know if they ever figured out what the deal was! :(ETA: I did follow up with the consultant asking what they did to her paycheck. She said she would check & get back with me and never did. This is a good reminder for me to ask again! ;)

When you close a show it says right on your P3 screen in red that you need to check on your shipment screen to be sure it clears. It's our responsibility to check whether a show is on hold. Just takes a second to log in and look at the shipment screen at CC.

I know they used to make calls but they've stopped doing that and put it on us. They still try to help us out by sending an email but that gets missed at times so we need to be watchful! I know I usually get an email if one of my shows or one of my downline's shows goes on hold but occasionally one is missed.

If theres a problem, It usually shows up around an hour or two after submitting. It will say received or on hold....HTH

BethCooks4U said:
When you close a show it says right on your P3 screen in red that you need to check on your shipment screen to be sure it clears. It's our responsibility to check whether a show is on hold. Just takes a second to log in and look at the shipment screen at CC.

You are correct. But P3 still won't let you submit if the show doesn't balance. HO said that it looked like a difference in tax, but the three people who "audited" it couldn't find the error.

The show shipped today. Thank goodness.

1. What is a "Show on Hold!"?

A "Show on Hold!" is a special feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to temporarily suspend your cooking show and pick it back up at a later time.

2. How do I put my show on hold?

To put your show on hold, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you would like to use the "Show on Hold!" feature. They will walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

3. How long can I put my show on hold for?

You can put your show on hold for up to 90 days. After that, it will automatically be cancelled and you will need to schedule a new show with your consultant.

4. Can I still earn host rewards while my show is on hold?

No, you will not be able to earn host rewards while your show is on hold. However, any orders placed during the show will still count towards your show total and you will be able to redeem the rewards once your show is completed.

5. Is there a fee for using the "Show on Hold!" feature?

No, there is no fee for using the "Show on Hold!" feature. It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to accommodate busy schedules and allow for flexibility in hosting a cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • milkangel