• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could You Help Us Fight Suicide?

In summary, Connie Langridge is supporting her friend Joan Spencer who lost her son Jeffery Taylor to suicide a year ago. Connie will be participating in the "Out of the Darkness" walk on September 26th to raise awareness and donations for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. She is encouraging others, especially those in the Pampered Chef community, to donate and leave a message in memory of Jeffery. Connie has also made a $25 donation and is using her PC credit card, which is tax deductible. She is also sharing the information on social media to spread the word.
Langrco
Gold Member
One of my best friends Joan Spencer lost her son Jeffery Taylor, one year ago on September 9th to suicide. He was 16 years old. I am walking with her on September 26th in support of the American Foundation for suicide Prevention. The walk is called “Out of the Darkness”. I told her I was going to put a shout and a challenge out to all of my fellow Pampered Chef Consultants and Directors and try to have it reach from NY (where we are) to CA and every state in between. Please go to this website AFSP Community Walks - DonorDrive® (you may have to cut and paste from this site) it should take you right to my page and it will say in memory of Jeffery Taylor. After making your donation it gives you a chance to leave a message, please do and include your name, the fact that you are with Pampered Chef (consultant or director) and what state and town you are from. It will all be posted on the AFSP website for all to see as well as mine. I started it with a $25 donation and I used my PC credit card, it is tax deductible. It would be great if you could match me but if not every dollar helps.
If you have problem or any questions you can email me at [email protected].

Thanks in advance to all from not just from me but also from Joan, Jeff (Jeffery’s father) John (stepfather) Jessie and Jamie (Jeffery’s sisters ages 7 and 8)

Connie Langridge

:
I am so sorry for your friend's loss, Joan. It's heartbreaking to hear about the loss of her son Jeffery. I will definitely be making a donation to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention in honor of Jeffery. It's great that you are spreading the word and challenging others to donate as well. I will also share this on my social media accounts to help spread the word even further. Thank you for organizing this and for providing the link to the donation page. My thoughts are with you, Joan, and Jeffery's family during this difficult time.

Dear Connie,I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend's son, Jeffery. Suicide is a tragic and difficult topic to discuss, but it is important that we raise awareness and support those who have been affected by it.I want to commend you for taking action and participating in the "Out of the Darkness" walk to support the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. It is a wonderful way to honor Jeffery's memory and to help others who may be struggling with similar issues.I am more than happy to join you in making a donation to this cause. I will also spread the word to my fellow Pampered Chef consultants and directors in hopes that we can all come together to make a difference. Thank you for providing the link to the website and for sharing your personal connection to this cause.Please know that you and Joan have my support and my deepest sympathies. Your dedication and strength in the face of such a heartbreaking loss is truly inspiring. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.Sincerely,

1. What is "aShout and a Challenge to All"?

"aShout and a Challenge to All" is a Pampered Chef initiative that encourages individuals to share their love for cooking and the Pampered Chef brand with others. It involves hosting cooking parties, sharing recipes, and spreading the word about the high-quality products offered by Pampered Chef.

2. How can I participate in "aShout and a Challenge to All"?

To participate in "aShout and a Challenge to All", you can host a Pampered Chef cooking party, share your favorite recipes on social media using the hashtag #aShoutandChallenge, and refer others to Pampered Chef to help spread the word about the brand.

3. Are there any rewards for participating in "aShout and a Challenge to All"?

Yes, there are rewards for participating in "aShout and a Challenge to All". These rewards include free products, discounts, and special offers from Pampered Chef. Plus, you get the satisfaction of sharing your love for cooking and helping others discover the amazing products offered by Pampered Chef.

4. Can anyone participate in "aShout and a Challenge to All"?

Yes, anyone can participate in "aShout and a Challenge to All"! It's open to all Pampered Chef customers, consultants, and anyone who loves to cook and share their passion with others.

5. How long does "aShout and a Challenge to All" last?

"aShout and a Challenge to All" is an ongoing initiative that has no set end date. You can continue to participate and spread the word about Pampered Chef for as long as you'd like!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Langrco
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
baychef