• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aShort, Concise Description of Fundraiser Benefits?

In summary, fundraisers for non-profit organizations typically receive 10-15% of their sales from Pampered Chef, with the potential to increase to 25% if the consultant chooses to donate a portion of their commission. The organizer of the fundraiser also receives the Monthly Host Special item, and their order counts towards the show total, allowing the organization to receive a higher percentage. More details can be found in the Consultant Policy Guide.
RMDave
Gold Member
I'm in the process of negotiating a number of fundraisers and I'd love the financial benefits to be described to me in a paragraph or two.

If a non-profit sells $1000 in product, how much do they get? $5,000? $10,000?

I realize that consultants only get 15% but I could use an easy formula that could quickly help organizations set sales goals and reap benefits.

Thanks!

an organization gets 10-15% of their sales from PC, I personally bump it up to as much as 25% depending on Sales.

I use Scott's letters

The organization gets 10-15% (10% for sales under $600; 15% for sales OVER $600) - So if they sell $1000 in product, they get a whopping $150!!!
Many consultants, if it's a fundraiser they really want to entice or really believe in, will kick in a little of their commission %- to make it 15-25%- depending on what you'd want to donate. So if you gave say an extra 10% out of your commission- they'd get $250 instead of $150. $150 from PC, and $100 from you.The person who organizes the fundraiser USED to be able to get the Monthly Host Special item (whatever is 60%)- but I'm not sure if that is still the case, it's not mentioned in the Policy- just says they do NOT get Host Benefits. (?)YOU get 15% on Fundraisers for your commission (17% when you hit your $15k career sales).

Page 7 of the Consultant Policy Guide has the details spelled out.

Thanks all!

esavvymom said:
The person who organizes the fundraiser USED to be able to get the Monthly Host Special item (whatever is 60%)- but I'm not sure if that is still the case, it's not mentioned in the Policy- just says they do NOT get Host Benefits. (?)

Yes, they still get the Host Special. It's in the fine print of the HS flyer.

And the host/organizer's order counts toward the show total, so the organization gets a percentage. That's a little different from cooking/catalog shows, in which the host order does not count toward the show totals.

1. What types of fundraisers can benefit from a short, concise description of fundraiser benefits?

Any type of fundraiser can benefit from a short, concise description of fundraiser benefits. This can include school fundraisers, charity events, sports team fundraisers, and more. A clear and compelling description can help attract more participants and donations for any type of fundraiser.

2. How can a short, concise description of fundraiser benefits help increase donations?

A short, concise description of fundraiser benefits can help increase donations by highlighting the impact and importance of the fundraiser. It can also provide specific information about how the funds will be used and the benefits of supporting the cause, making donors more likely to contribute.

3. Can a short, concise description of fundraiser benefits be used for online fundraisers?

Yes, a short, concise description of fundraiser benefits can be used for online fundraisers. In fact, it is important to have a clear and concise description for online fundraisers as it may be the first and only information potential donors see about the fundraiser.

4. How can I make sure my short, concise description of fundraiser benefits is effective?

To ensure that your short, concise description of fundraiser benefits is effective, make sure to keep it clear and to the point. Use emotional language to connect with potential donors and highlight the impact of their contributions. Also, proofread and edit your description to ensure it is error-free and engaging.

5. Can I use a short, concise description of fundraiser benefits for multiple fundraisers?

Yes, a short, concise description of fundraiser benefits can be used for multiple fundraisers as long as it accurately reflects the goals and impact of each fundraiser. You may need to make some minor adjustments to tailor the description to each specific fundraiser, but the overall message can remain the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • maddy123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • Nanisu