• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Short, Concise Description of Fundraiser Benefits?

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
I'm in the process of negotiating a number of fundraisers and I'd love the financial benefits to be described to me in a paragraph or two.

If a non-profit sells $1000 in product, how much do they get? $5,000? $10,000?

I realize that consultants only get 15% but I could use an easy formula that could quickly help organizations set sales goals and reap benefits.

Thanks!

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
an organization gets 10-15% of their sales from PC, I personally bump it up to as much as 25% depending on Sales.

I use Scott's letters

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
The organization gets 10-15% (10% for sales under $600; 15% for sales OVER $600) - So if they sell $1000 in product, they get a whopping $150!!!
Many consultants, if it's a fundraiser they really want to entice or really believe in, will kick in a little of their commission %- to make it 15-25%- depending on what you'd want to donate. So if you gave say an extra 10% out of your commission- they'd get $250 instead of $150. $150 from PC, and $100 from you.

The person who organizes the fundraiser USED to be able to get the Monthly Host Special item (whatever is 60%)- but I'm not sure if that is still the case, it's not mentioned in the Policy- just says they do NOT get Host Benefits. (?)

YOU get 15% on Fundraisers for your commission (17% when you hit your $15k career sales).

Page 7 of the Consultant Policy Guide has the details spelled out.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Thanks all!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
The person who organizes the fundraiser USED to be able to get the Monthly Host Special item (whatever is 60%)- but I'm not sure if that is still the case, it's not mentioned in the Policy- just says they do NOT get Host Benefits. (?)

Yes, they still get the Host Special. It's in the fine print of the HS flyer.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
And the host/organizer's order counts toward the show total, so the organization gets a percentage. That's a little different from cooking/catalog shows, in which the host order does not count toward the show totals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
Replies
Views