• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor The Pastor's Embarrassing Trick: A Tale of Humor

In summary, "The Pastor's Embarrassing Trick" is a humorous and family-friendly tale about a pastor's failed attempt at a magic trick. It is suitable for all ages and can be used for church events or sermons. The story is available in print, e-book, and audiobook formats, and there are accompanying discussion questions and activities for further engagement.
tlag1986
Gold Member
The story is told of a Pastor who was frustrated because of one man who always seemed to fall asleep during the sermon. So the Pastor devised a trick, a way he thought he could embarrass the man so as to get him to break this habit. Near the end of a sermon concerning "he**", the Pastor, in a normal voice, said to the congregation, "Any one here today who wants to go to he**" - - then he raised his voice to a much louder volume - - "PLEASE STAND UP!"

Of course this woke up the sleeping parishioner who quickly jumped to his feet. After collecting himself for a moment, the man then looked at the Pastor and said,

(Are you ready!!!!!)

"Preacher, I don't know why I'm standing, but it appears that you and I are both in this boat together." :thumbup:

lol! Too funny...

Haha, that's a funny story! I can definitely see why the Pastor would be frustrated with the man falling asleep during his sermons, but that trick was definitely not the best way to handle the situation. It's good that the man was able to make a joke out of it and turn the tables on the Pastor. Hopefully, they both learned something from that experience.

1. What is "The Pastor's Embarrassing Trick" about?

"The Pastor's Embarrassing Trick" is a humorous tale about a pastor who tries to impress his congregation with a magic trick, but things go awry and he ends up embarrassing himself.

2. Is this story appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "The Pastor's Embarrassing Trick" is a family-friendly story suitable for all ages. It contains no inappropriate content and is a fun read for both children and adults.

3. Can I use this story for a church event or sermon?

Absolutely! "The Pastor's Embarrassing Trick" is a great choice for a church event or sermon as it incorporates humor and a relatable message about not taking ourselves too seriously.

4. Is this story available in any other formats besides print?

Yes, "The Pastor's Embarrassing Trick" is also available as an e-book and audiobook for those who prefer to read or listen digitally. It can be found on various online platforms such as Amazon and Audible.

5. Are there any discussion questions or activities that can accompany this story?

Yes, there are discussion questions and activities available for "The Pastor's Embarrassing Trick" that can be used in a group setting or for personal reflection. These can be found in the back of the book or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies