• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Request for 2008: Please Skip the Chain Letters!

In summary, the request to skip chain letters in 2008 was made to discourage the practice of sending chain letters, which often contain false information and waste time and resources. It is important to avoid chain letters as they can be misleading and clog up communication channels. Skipping chain letters will not affect one's luck or fortune. Politely declining to participate can be done by not forwarding the letter or explaining to the sender that you do not believe in them. Instead of participating in chain letters, alternatives such as directly supporting legitimate causes or raising awareness about important issues can be pursued.
katie0128
Silver Member
To all my friends who in 2007 sent me best 'wishes', chain letters, 'angel' letters or other promises of good luck if I forwarded something,

NONE OF THAT CRAP WORKED!

For 2008, could you please just send money, Vodka, chocolate, movie tickets, gasoline vouchers and airline tickets instead?

Thank you!

That is pretty d@mn funny!

I got that in an email last week and loved the little guy that came with it!!!

Hey... I didn't get a cute little guy with my email... I feel cheated!

1. What is the purpose of the request to skip chain letters in 2008?

The request to skip chain letters in 2008 is a call to stop participating in the practice of sending chain letters via email, social media, or physical mail. This is to prevent the spread of false information and to avoid wasting time and resources.

2. Why is it important to avoid chain letters?

Chain letters often contain false information or promises of good luck or fortune, which can be misleading and cause harm. Additionally, they can clog up communication channels and waste valuable time and resources.

3. Will skipping chain letters affect my luck or fortune?

No, skipping chain letters will not affect your luck or fortune. These claims are often false and are used as a way to manipulate people into participating in the chain letter.

4. How can I politely decline participating in a chain letter?

You can politely decline by simply not participating and not forwarding the letter to others. You can also politely explain to the sender that you do not believe in chain letters and would prefer not to receive them in the future.

5. Are there any alternatives to participating in chain letters?

Yes, instead of participating in chain letters, you can support legitimate causes or organizations by donating directly or volunteering your time. You can also spread awareness about important issues through social media or by having meaningful conversations with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummy4tummy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • cooking4pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cooking4pchef
Back