• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aQuick Easy Dessert or Appetizer

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of delicious and easy dessert and appetizer recipes that can be made using their products. For a quick and easy dessert, try the Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake made with the Brownie Pan. For a simple appetizer, the Mini Brie and Cranberry Cups made with the Mini Muffin Pan are a great option. If you want to get your kids involved, the Peanut Butter Cup Brownies made with the Brownie Pan are a fun and tasty choice. For those looking for gluten-free options, the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet made with the Cast Iron Skillet is a delicious choice. And for a quick and impressive dessert, the Chocolate Lava Cakes made with the Large Round
cookingwithdawn
I have my cluster meeting tomorrow and need to bring an appetizer or dessert. Want something really quick and easy that you've made and love to make and bring as I will be really short on time. Last time I made the pineapple upside down cake in the 12" skillet!! I love that.

chocolate cherry skillet cake is good or the new raspberry cupcakes would be good a little cold for the strawberry ice just yet
I hope this helps

One quick and easy appetizer that I love to make and bring to gatherings is a simple cheese and cracker platter. All you need is a variety of your favorite cheeses (I like to use a mix of soft and hard cheeses), a selection of crackers, and some grapes or other fresh fruit for garnish. Arrange the cheese and crackers on a platter, add some grapes or other fruit around the edges, and you're done! It's a crowd-pleasing option that requires minimal prep time and is always a hit. If you want to add a little something extra, you can also include some cured meats or a jar of your favorite jam or chutney for spreading on the crackers. Enjoy!

1. What is a good quick and easy dessert recipe using Pampered Chef products?

One delicious and easy dessert recipe is the Pampered Chef Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake. This recipe uses our Brownie Pan to create individual chocolate cakes, which are then topped with a rich chocolate mousse. It only takes about 30 minutes to prepare and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!

2. Can you recommend a simple appetizer recipe using Pampered Chef tools?

A great appetizer option is our Mini Brie and Cranberry Cups, made with our Mini Muffin Pan. These bite-sized treats are made with just four ingredients and take less than 20 minutes to make. They are perfect for holiday parties or any get-together.

3. I need a quick dessert that I can make with my kids. Any suggestions?

Our Pampered Chef Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are a fun and easy dessert to make with kids. Using our Brownie Pan, your kids can help mix and pour the batter, as well as place the peanut butter cups in the brownies. It only takes about 25 minutes to bake and is a great way to get your kids involved in the kitchen.

4. Do you have any recipes for a gluten-free dessert or appetizer?

Yes, we have a delicious Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet recipe that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Made with our Cast Iron Skillet, this recipe is perfect for those who are gluten-free or looking for a healthier dessert option. And the best part? It only takes about 20 minutes to make!

5. I'm short on time, but I want to make a tasty dessert for a party. What do you suggest?

For a quick and impressive dessert, try our Pampered Chef Chocolate Lava Cakes. Made with our Large Round Stone, these decadent cakes only take about 10 minutes to bake and are sure to impress your guests. Plus, they are customizable with different fillings like caramel or raspberry jam!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Mitzyz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies