• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Website: Ordering Online and Zipcode Consultants

In summary, the website only generates leads for directors. Some directors pass the leads on to their downline, but it's not always clear who they are.
Christa
How come whenever I go to the Pampered Chef website and hit "order online", when it asks for your zipcode, I get the same 4 consultants over and over again. Do you think my website ever comes up and it just doesn't do it from my home computer? The ladies I get are local, but not in my zipcode and I was curious about that.

Those are all directors in your area. They are the only ones who get leads generated from the HO website!! I would imagine that some directors would pass those leads on to their downline, but who knows!

I thought it would just give you a consultant in the area, so I tried to see what would come up in my area (since there aren't going to be thousands overseas) and my info never came up either!! But, I am just a consultant too. I don't want to have recruits, even though that's where the $$ is at!!!

Yeah, my director was just saying yesterday that she got a lot of orders on her website at Christmas. I'm thinking she said in the $3000 range. :eek:

Benefits of Directorship
stephanieboyd said:
Those are all directors in your area. They are the only ones who get leads generated from the HO website!! I would imagine that some directors would pass those leads on to their downline, but who knows!

I thought it would just give you a consultant in the area, so I tried to see what would come up in my area (since there aren't going to be thousands overseas) and my info never came up either!! But, I am just a consultant too. I don't want to have recruits, even though that's where the $$ is at!!!

This is one of the benefits of being a director and having a website. Only Directors with websites get these leads.

And I don't know of any directors who pass there leads to their downline. I love my team, but I worked hard for this benefit! :D

My Director did pass a HO office lead to me a long time ago because the woman REALLY wanted her show on a certain date and my Director already had a show scheduled or she was out of town. So I suppose I would do that in a case like that or if I was overbooked for a month. It is definitely a nice perk. :D

i may be opening a can of worms with this but i am going to say it anyways. i dont think its particulary fair for the directors to be the only ones to get the leads especially when there is a consultant that is closer. for example, my director lives almost an hour from me; i am the only consultant in my area. if HO sent a show to her in my area how is fair for her to get it when i am here? us consultants work pretty hard ourselves and in some ways its not really our faults if noone wants to join PC. i have tried everyone i know to join!! no one is interested. anyways i guess what i am saying is if you know you have someone on your team in that area why not give the show to them and give them a shot at actually making a new recruit? after all , directors giet an override on the sales so you wouldnt exactly be out totally!! i dont want to offend anyone or make anyone mad thats just my honest opinion about it.

What is the process for creating a website with Pampered Chef?

To create a website with Pampered Chef, you can either choose one of our pre-designed templates or work with our team to customize a website to fit your specific needs. Our team will guide you through the process of setting up your website, adding content, and making any necessary changes until you are satisfied with the final result.

Can I use my own domain name for my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use your own domain name for your Pampered Chef website. Our team will assist you in connecting your existing domain to your new website, or you can purchase a domain through a third-party registrar and we can connect it for you.

What features are included in a Pampered Chef website?

Our websites come with a variety of features, including a customizable homepage, product pages, an online store, a blog, and social media integration. Additionally, we offer options for email marketing, customer reviews, and analytics to help you track the success of your website.

Can I update my website on my own or do I need to contact Pampered Chef?

You have the option to update your website on your own through our easy-to-use content management system. However, our team is always available to assist you with any updates or changes you may need.

Will my Pampered Chef website be mobile-friendly?

Yes, all Pampered Chef websites are mobile-friendly and optimized for viewing on various devices, including smartphones and tablets. This ensures that your website looks great and functions properly no matter how it is being accessed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kate0831
  • erittner