• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aQuestion About Host Discount..stupid Question of the Day

In summary, the host gets a $10 discount off their order, and if they order over $25 or $60 they will also get the guest special.
mad42802
I am new to PC. I have had one cooking show (hosted by my wonderful husband) and I am in the process of closing 2 catalog shows.
I don't have the best director. So I try to find the answers our on my own.

So here is my stupid question of the day.
The discount that the host gets, is that off one item or all items or the whole order.
If the host gets to $200 and they have a 20% discount, is that one item, every item they want or is that off the whole total order?

Did I miss this somewhere in training?

Thanks very much!

For a $200 catalog show your host will get $10 in free product and 20% off anything else she orders. So, say she has a list that totals $50 - you just put in everything, and first it will subtract the $10 in free product and then she will get 20% off the remaining $40. Hope that helps.

Also, if you are still in your first 30 days, don't forget about the charter host gift, you have to add that to her order. Another thing I didn't know when I first started was the host gets the guest special too. So if her order is over $25 or $60, you have to add in the guest specials as well as the host special if she wants it.

I had no idea that the host could get the guest specials. I guess it does make sense. Thanks so much for your help.
I know this site will come in handy,

Mary

Also, P3 will prompt you, when you go to submit the show, and double check those who were eligible for the guest special and didn't order it. When it tells you there was someone, then you can go back and fix it before finalizing it.

What is a host discount and how does it work?

A host discount is a percentage off the total cost of a Pampered Chef order that is given to the host of a party. The discount is based on the total sales generated by the party and can range from 10-30%. Essentially, the more sales generated, the higher the discount for the host.

Do I have to host a party to receive a host discount?

Yes, in order to receive a host discount, you must host a Pampered Chef party. This can be done either in person or online.

Can I combine my host discount with other discounts or offers?

No, the host discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It is a standalone discount specifically for hosts.

How long is the host discount valid for?

The host discount is valid for 60 days after the party date. It must be used within this time frame or it will expire.

Can I use my host discount on any product?

Yes, the host discount can be used on any Pampered Chef product. However, it cannot be used on already discounted items or items that are on sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies