• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bragging Begins Here: Celebrating My Success as a Director!

In summary, A director shares their experience of hosting their first cluster meeting and having a successful turnout with their team and a potential recruit. They express their love for giving recognition to their team and watching them grow and achieve their goals. Another director asks for advice on meeting agendas and topics, and the first director shares their agenda and training tips. The conversation then shifts to celebrating accomplishments, with one director sharing their recent success in recruiting. The other directors congratulate and inquire about their methods for recruiting.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
I thought I would start a new thread for those braggers out there!

I just had my first cluster meeting tonight and it was wonderful! I promoted to Director in October and I plan on doing my meetings with my Director until my cluster grows too large; however, she had to go out of town...so I was all by myself tonight!

It was great, I got all 7 of my team there, plus a potential...who is signing tomorrow! Wow, it feels so great to be a director and give recognition to those who deserve it! This is the thing I like most about directorship...I mean the exta $$, products and points are great...but it is amazing to watch people grow and achieve their goals! I had one SS in month 2 that just did her first $1000 show! It was great!!

For any of you who are thinking about promoting, I am here to say it is wonderful!!

So what was your Agenda?Hey I am a new Director as of August and was wondering was your meeting agenda was like. Another director and myself are starting to do them together and was looking for new ideas. If possible could you send me your agenda/topics and/or activities that you did?

Aldea,

Way to go on Directorship! I used the agenda out of the KCN. I also added a few things like: Honk your own horn, Builiding your PC story, and Top 25 training (I had them print out their Top 25 from this year and see what products were on it...and trained from there!)

Hope that helps!

Where is everyone who likes to brag?The last thread like this had a ton of accomplishments! I am sad to not see more!! I love celebrating accomplishments!

But, since no one else is going to brag...I have to do it! :D

I just signed 3 recruits within the past 2 days! I am soooo happy! :)

I was worried about being a new director and only having 5 on my team. Since I promoted October 1, I have now added 5 more! It is amazing to think what you can do when you set your mind to it!

I am really working towards that FAST TRACK briefcase!

Smiles to everyone!

Marlene, that's awesome!! Congrats to you for growing your team! :D

Wow, Marlene, that's incredible! Way to go! How do you do it? Are they mostly recruits from kitchen shows? That's great. :)

1. What is "Bragging Begins Here: Celebrating My Success as a Director!"?

"Bragging Begins Here" is a program created by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the achievements of our Directors. It is a way for Directors to share their success stories and inspire others to reach their goals.

2. How do I participate in "Bragging Begins Here"?

If you are a Director with Pampered Chef, you are automatically eligible to participate in "Bragging Begins Here." Simply submit your success story and photos through the online form on our website. Our team will review and approve your submission before it is shared on our social media pages and website.

3. What kind of success stories can be shared through "Bragging Begins Here"?

We welcome all kinds of success stories from our Directors. Whether it's hitting a sales milestone, building a successful team, or overcoming personal challenges, we want to hear about it! We believe that every success, big or small, deserves to be celebrated.

4. Can I share my success story even if I'm not a Director?

"Bragging Begins Here" is exclusively for our Directors, but we encourage all Consultants to work towards achieving this level of success. Keep striving towards your goals and who knows, maybe you'll be featured in "Bragging Begins Here" in the future!

5. How often are success stories featured in "Bragging Begins Here"?

We feature new success stories every month, so there are plenty of opportunities to be recognized and celebrated. We also share these success stories on our social media pages throughout the month, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies