• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why does this pirate have a paper towel on his head at a bar?

In summary, "aPirate Walks Into a Bar..." is a popular party game where players take turns telling jokes that begin with the phrase "a pirate walks into a bar." The goal is to come up with the funniest and most creative jokes. To play, players simply tell jokes following the basic format and the rest of the group votes on the funniest one. The game can be played with kids, but appropriate jokes should be chosen. No special materials are needed to play and players are encouraged to make up their own versions of the game to add a unique twist.
sk8rgrrl99
with a paper towel on his head. The bar tender asks the pirate "what's with the paper towel and the pirate says...

arrrrgghh... I've got a bounty on me head!

LOL! That was a cute one!

You are such a dork...however that was really funny! :D

hehehe.. :)

Okayy - I know what my Halloween costume will be this year, haha.

I LOVE this!!! I can't quit grinning! Thanks!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh my gosh! That was great. We love to tell those "so 'n so walks into a bar" jokes at work. Thanks for sharing!

haha. cute

Kitchen Diva said:
You are such a dork...however that was really funny! :D

Yep, I really am! lol... but I love puns and silly (clean) humor!

Thanks for the laugh Sarah!

I'm going to share that one with my DH, complete with the paper towel on my head.:D (we both like silly humor like that too. DS is just starting to catch on...)

Toooooo funny!!!

1. What is "aPirate Walks Into a Bar..."?

"aPirate Walks Into a Bar..." is a popular party game that involves players taking turns telling jokes that begin with the phrase "a pirate walks into a bar." The goal of the game is to come up with the funniest and most creative jokes.

2. How do you play "aPirate Walks Into a Bar..."?

To play "aPirate Walks Into a Bar...", players take turns telling jokes that begin with the phrase "a pirate walks into a bar." The jokes can be as creative or silly as you want, as long as they follow the basic format. The rest of the players can then vote on the funniest joke, and the player with the most votes wins the round.

3. Can I play "aPirate Walks Into a Bar..." with kids?

Yes, "aPirate Walks Into a Bar..." can be played with kids, but it's important to make sure the jokes are appropriate for their age. You may want to set some ground rules before starting the game to ensure that all jokes are family-friendly.

4. Do I need any special materials to play "aPirate Walks Into a Bar..."?

No, no special materials are needed to play "aPirate Walks Into a Bar..." All you need is a group of people who are willing to participate and a sense of humor!

5. Can I make up my own version of "aPirate Walks Into a Bar..."?

Yes, you can definitely make up your own version of "aPirate Walks Into a Bar..." You can change the theme, the starting phrase, or any other rules to make the game more unique and fun for your group. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessamary
  • jenniferknapp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies