• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aPenny for a Booking...a $100 Order...or a New Recruit!

In summary, at the start of the show, each guest was given a penny to spend. The penny could be redeemed for free shipping when the guest spends over $100 tonight. The penny could also be redeemed for a $10 item at the show for free. The idea behind this is that people have a way to turn the penny into money, which is a great way to save money.
brandenc
Gold Member
I received this in an Email today from my cluster, and though I'd share it.

A Penny for your. . . .
When you start your shows, pass around a SA bowl with pennies. Ask each guest to take a penny and let them know that you will tell them later in the show what it is for, but to hold onto it. At the end of your show, say something like this. "Now, I gave each of you a penny at the start of the show. Did you know there are 3 kinds of people in the world? The kind that like to spend money, the kind that like to save money, and the kind that like to MAKE money!"
"If you are the kind that likes to Spend money, then you will be happy to know that you can redeem that penny for FREE shipping when you spend over $100 tonight. If you are interested in Saving money, then I have a deal for you as well! Schedule a show tonight and I will give you any $10 item at your show for FREE. You will acutally turn that penny into over $100 because that is how much money our Hosts typically save with their benefits, it not more!"
"Or, if you are the kind of person that wants to Make money, then this penny is your ticket to purchase our Starter Kit for under $90, a great sale of $89.99! The total value of the kit is over 3 times that price. What a great way to earn almost our whole catalog for FREE and give yourself the opportunity to start your own home-based business!"
"Which ever bargin you choose with your penny, you will be getting a great deal with THE PAMPERED CHEF!"

This was received from Jennifer, but Melinda Wright was the one who came up with this idea. ~ Just giving credit where credit is due!

what a great idea!!! You guys are so creative. This would help me personally, because I really have a hard time talking about the business. Not because I don't think people are interested, but because I am a hobby consultant and can't really say I do wonderfully and make a lot of money. I don't make a lot of money, but I am able to get the products I want at a great deal...and that is why I joined. But this idea would give me a little push to talk about the business.

my director e-mailed me that too.....im going to try it at my next show.:)

What a wonderful idea. Thank you so much for sharing.

I am going to use that at my shows I love it. I also have a hard time talking about the business I started selling in Sept. and I love it. But I have not had anyone really interested so maybe this will help me to talk about it more. Thanks for sharing.

That is way cute!!! Now, with all of the other great ideas how am I going to fit this in, my shows are going to be 5 hours long with everything I want to do !

If you have themYou could start using one of the Help Whip Cancer Cups instead of the SA to get May bookings to help the cause!

What is "aPenny for a Booking"?

"aPenny for a Booking" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn a penny for every dollar spent by their guests at their cooking show. This can be used towards future purchases or to cover the cost of their own orders.

How can I earn a $100 order?

Pampered Chef offers a "Host Bonus" where hosts can earn a $100 order credit when their show reaches a certain amount in sales. The amount varies depending on the month and any current promotions.

What does it mean to "recruit" someone at Pampered Chef?

When someone joins Pampered Chef as a consultant, they are considered a "recruit" for the person who referred them. This means that the person who recruited them will earn a commission on their sales and can also receive bonuses for helping them succeed.

How can I become a new recruit at Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website to learn more about the sign-up process. You will have the opportunity to earn income through selling our products and building your own team of recruits.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through selling our high-quality products. You also have the chance to earn bonuses and rewards for meeting sales goals and recruiting new team members. Additionally, you can receive discounts on products and have the flexibility to work on your own schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • murkey