• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Picnic Show Ideas: Demo & Recipes

In summary, the hostess is thinking of hosting a picnic at the park, and she's looking for ideas for food and demos. Some people suggest a dip, an egg or chicken salad, a fruit tray, and sandwiches. Another person suggests a grill, and another suggests a trifle.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
I have a hostess that doesn't want to do a show in her home but wants to do a show. SO I suggested a show at the park, like a picnic. I know I don't really want to bring a ton of items but as far as a recipe and the demo what kind of ideas do you all have for me?
I was thinking I HAVE to bring the Chillzane with me but I want to do a demo of some kind.

NOt too many ideas right now, but you also HAVE to bring the party sticks!!

This is a really cute idea! Good luck with it!

how about a dip of some sort...if you have the collapsable bowl - you could use that for your demo in the collapsable form - dip in the middle and chips on the outside...also maybe an egg or chicken salad - use your food chopper to chop the eggs and/or chicken - and make it there -

You could do a fuit tray or deviled eggs with the Chillzanne Products.

You can do the strawberry spinach salad outdoors. I have done that before!

Attachments

• Copy of Strawberry Spinach Salad.doc
    27 KB · Views: 331
Picnic in the Park! Great idea! I have a booth in a park setting coming up soon and needed a 'theme' to show the new outdoor products. AKA picnic on the patio...Was just cleaning my smaller Quick Stir pitcher and realized there are slots in the handle. Great place to attach a ribbon, tag. artificial flower, etc for decoration--or to mark which pitcher is sugar free/alcohol free, whatever.

love this idea,will have to suggest it to some of my people

I like the idea of the salad sandwiches. Show how easy it could be to put together a picnic at the picnic. Save time at home, spend more time etc.

these are great ideas for the people who say "my house is too small!"

I love this idea as well as pamper you camper. Grills are usually availibe at the park, maybe a trifle red white and blue. No baking easy to assemble.

1. What type of products are best for a picnic show?

Products that work well for a picnic show include items that are portable, easy to use, and can be used for outdoor cooking. Some examples include our outdoor grilling tools, insulated food carriers, and our collapsible serving bowls and trays.

2. Can you provide some demonstration ideas for a picnic show?

Some great demonstration ideas for a picnic show include showing how to use our products to make a portable salad, how to grill vegetables using our outdoor grilling tools, and how to make a simple and refreshing drink using our beverage infuser pitcher.

3. What are some popular recipes for a picnic show?

Some popular recipes for a picnic show include a grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, a quinoa and vegetable salad, and a fruit salad with a twist using our fruit slicer and corer. You can also demonstrate how to make a refreshing infused water using our beverage infuser pitcher.

4. How can I make my picnic show interactive and engaging?

To make your picnic show interactive and engaging, you can involve your audience by asking for volunteers to help with demonstrations, have them participate in taste tests, and encourage them to ask questions and share their own picnic ideas and recipes.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for hosting a picnic show?

Yes, as a host of a picnic show, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You can also take advantage of our monthly host specials, which offer even more benefits and savings. Contact your consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
merego