• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a busy mom from Oregon looking for some pampering and a side hustle?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products for cooking and entertaining. The speaker has been selling Pampered Chef for five months and has thoroughly enjoyed it, even attending their summer conference. They are a busy mom from Oregon with a 5-year-old daughter and are engaged to be married in December. If interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can contact the speaker or visit their website for more information.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

My name is Leah and I am from the great state of Oregon, I live in the small quite town of Astoria, many of you might know this town from two movies yes the Goonies was filmed here as well as Kindergarten Cop!! I am a mother of a little girl named Makayla she is 5 and yes she will be in Kindergarten this fall. WHOO School starts in two weeks for us!!! I am also engaged to be married this December 1st!!!! and yes Idid register with myself !!! :p
I have been selling Pampered Chef for five months now, and enjoying every min of it. I was able to attend wave 3 of confernce this summer!! Talk about a total learning experince for me, I learned so much in so little time!!! I have enjoyed the past month on Chef Success and have met some really nice people on here!!! SO that is me in anutshell looking forward to chatting with ya'll on the boards... OH idid I mention that Iam a southern girl at heart??? Yes I am ... I grew up in the heart of Alabama !!

Hi there Leah!

I've been in Pampered Chef for about 6 months now. I am married and have a 9 yr old daughter named Megan (future Pampered Cheffer herself! lol). I work full time in Manhattan as a legal secretary. I try my hardest to fit PC in as much as I can. I do struggle with it but I enjoy every minute of doing a show. I wonder when we stop beating ourselves up over forgetting to say stuff lol

I agree about finding people on here to talk to (you being one of them hee hee), its just great!

:) Tina

Hi! I'm Sue! I am married with 2 boys, ages 3 1/2 and 11 months. I live in Rockland County in NY, about 40 minutes from Manhattan.
August is my SS1 and I qualified! Hooray! I just set up my first bridal registry. So far, I am LOVING PC. It's gets me out with ADULTS!!! LOL. I love my boys but being a SAHM is not easy!!
That's my story.... Not much else to say! :)

Hi Susan. I have a SIL who lives in Monroe. Is that far?

Congrats on qualifying.. its exciting isnt it?? Gotta love the products.

welcome to all new Pampered Chef consultants!Hello! I just wanted to say that I am feeling very refreshed, invigorated and re-energized by all the enthusiasm that you new consultants are sharing here on Chef Success!

I'm in my 5th year, do PC part time, and I absolutely love doing this. I hope you all have as much fun with your businesses as I have.

Your enthusiasm is very contagious! :)

Melinda

Hi Tina!
TinasKitchen said:
Hi Susan. I have a SIL who lives in Monroe. Is that far?

Congrats on qualifying.. its exciting isnt it?? Gotta love the products.

Hi Tina!
Monroe is about 30 minutes north of me. :)

melindag said:
Hello! I just wanted to say that I am feeling very refreshed, invigorated and re-energized by all the enthusiasm that you new consultants are sharing here on Chef Success!

I'm in my 5th year, do PC part time, and I absolutely love doing this. I hope you all have as much fun with your businesses as I have.

Your enthusiasm is very contagious! :)

Melinda

I know what you mean! I'm also in my 5th year, & the past 6 months or so that I have found this site have been great....it is a positive site with lots of awesome people! Excitement is contagious & the #1 thing to succeed in this biz!
OH, and hello mommyhugz! Welcome to PC--it's the best! I have 2 girls; 7yrs, and almost 3yrs. They're my future cheffers-they love to go help me at shows when I let them! I've been married for almost 6 years, and I"m a small town girl too, right smack in the middle of the country;) Good luck w/your biz!

I Love everymin that I have spend on PC.... it is regouvanting for me !!! I work for my family in our tax office as a Manager, but when I do my PC stuff.... I feel like its truly what makes me happy. I wish I could do it all the time full time but my business isn't big enough yet!!! I am working on that though!! Keep the responses coming. I live to make new friends and getting to know differnt people on here.. It allows me to have a new fresh perspestive on the business!! :)

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products for cooking and entertaining.

2. How long have you been selling Pampered Chef?

I have been selling Pampered Chef for five months now.

3. What is your experience with Pampered Chef?

I have been selling Pampered Chef for five months and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I also had the opportunity to attend their summer conference and learned a lot in a short amount of time.

4. Can you tell us about your personal life?

I am a busy mom from Oregon, living in the small town of Astoria. I have a 5-year-old daughter named Makayla who will be starting kindergarten this fall. I am also engaged to be married in December and I am a southern girl at heart, growing up in Alabama.

5. How can I get involved with Pampered Chef as a side hustle?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can contact me or visit their website to learn more about the opportunity and how to sign up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• j3n1096
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara Volpenhein
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • Nicolejeanne