• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the History of Pampered Chef Scales - A Must-Have Kitchen Tool!

In summary, the history of Pampered Chef scales dates back to the early 1980s when founder Doris Christopher introduced the company's first product, the adjustable measuring spoon. Over the years, the company expanded its product line to include kitchen scales, with the first scale being introduced in 2001. These scales are known for their high-quality and durability, as they are made with stainless steel and have a sleek design. They also have unique features such as a tare function and a large LCD display. Some common uses for Pampered Chef scales include measuring ingredients for baking, portioning out food for meals, and weighing meat for precise cooking. They are also useful for measuring ingredients for canning and preserving. These scales are easy to
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Hello everyone, at my booth this weekend a lady said her Pampered Chef Scale broke and wondered if I had another she could order. I said they do not have one in the current catalog and apologized for not having anything similar. She said TPC should bring it back because it was a good product.

Did TPC sell a scale at one time? When?

Yes we did. I am 99% sure I have one NIB. Let me get home and check if it's there and what the price was.

I have a used one I'd be willing to sell.

I have one also and love it. We buy a lot of bulk and package it at home. We would be lost without our scale.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes we did. I am 99% sure I have one NIB. Let me get home and check if it's there and what the price was.

Beth, did you find it?

DessertDivaFL said:
Beth, did you find it?

Sorry! I forgot. Yes I do have it. They were $29 new. How about $21 plus shipping.

What is the history behind Pampered Chef scales?

The history of Pampered Chef scales dates back to the early 1980s when founder Doris Christopher introduced the company's first product, the adjustable measuring spoon. Over the years, the company expanded its product line to include kitchen scales, with the first scale being introduced in 2001.

How are Pampered Chef scales different from other kitchen scales?

Pampered Chef scales are known for their high-quality and durability. They are made with stainless steel and have a sleek design that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. They also have unique features such as a tare function and a large LCD display for easy reading.

What are some common uses for Pampered Chef scales?

Pampered Chef scales can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen, including measuring ingredients for baking, portioning out food for meals, and weighing meat for precise cooking. They are also useful for measuring ingredients for canning and preserving.

Are Pampered Chef scales easy to clean?

Yes, Pampered Chef scales are designed to be easy to clean. The stainless steel surface can be wiped down with a damp cloth, and the detachable weighing platform is dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning.

Can Pampered Chef scales be used for both metric and imperial measurements?

Yes, Pampered Chef scales have a unit conversion button that allows for easy switching between metric and imperial measurements. This makes them versatile for use in various recipes from different countries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Lisa Barrineau
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maria Harrison-Edge