• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aNewbie's Guide to National Conference!

In summary, make sure to attend the opening ceremonies, plan your budget for meals, dress professionally and comfortably, bring materials for note-taking, sign up for sessions ahead of time, attend networking events, and don't miss out on popular speakers and fun social events.
yummybytes
Silver Member
This is my first Conference and I'm really excited. I am in Wave 2 under Chris Manion's line. Think of this as the NEWBIE guide/FAQ for all us new folks so that all of you seasoned vets can pass down pearls of wisdom to us :)

Can someone tell me the things I should NOT miss? What is the itinerary like? What sort of meals do we have there and what should I plan my budget for otherwise? What should I bring with me as far as clothes go? Anything I should definitely bring with me? Do we sign up for speakers/sessions ahead of time or do we all go to the same things at the same times? Are there people I should defintiely see or ones I should avoid? What is your FAVORITE party about conference??

I've already heard about the HO tour and director's dinner, but not idea how this stuff goes down.

Thanks in advance - can't wait to see you all there?

You won't want to miss the opening ceremonies, which will kick off the conference with a keynote speaker and give you the chance to meet other attendees. The itinerary will vary depending on the conference, but typically includes keynote speakers, workshop sessions, panels, and networking events. Meals are usually provided throughout the day, so you should plan your budget accordingly. As far as clothing goes, it's best to dress professionally but comfortably. You will want to bring something to take notes in (such as a notebook or laptop) and any other materials that you might need for workshops or presentations. It is also a good idea to bring business cards and some cash for purchasing items at the conference. At most conferences, you will be able to sign up for specific sessions ahead of time. However, there may be some sessions or events that are open to everyone, so be sure to check the event schedule when you arrive. You should also make sure to attend the networking events, as these are a great way to meet other attendees and learn about potential opportunities. There are usually a few keynote speakers or panelists that are particularly popular, so it is a good idea to do some research beforehand to make sure you don't miss out on them. Additionally, there are usually social events like the HO Tour and Director's Dinner that are great fun and often have a unique theme. Overall, the best thing to do is to come prepared and make the most of the conference by networking and attending as many sessions and events as possible.

Wow, congratulations on attending your first Conference! It's definitely an exciting and overwhelming experience, but don't worry, us seasoned vets are here to help guide you through it.First things first, make sure to download the conference app (if there is one) as it will have all the important information and updates about the itinerary, sessions, and speakers. In terms of what not to miss, I would highly recommend attending the keynote speeches and any sessions related to your specific area or interests. It's also important to take breaks and not overload yourself with too many sessions, as it can be exhausting.As for meals, most conferences will provide breakfast and lunch, but dinner is typically on your own. It's a good idea to budget around $20-30 per meal, depending on where you're staying and what kind of food you like. Some conferences also have networking dinners or events, so keep an eye out for those.In terms of clothing, it's always a good idea to dress professionally and comfortably. Business casual is usually the norm, but if you're attending any special events or parties, you may want to bring something a little fancier. And don't forget to pack comfortable shoes, as you'll be doing a lot of walking!As for signing up for sessions, it really depends on the conference. Some may require you to sign up ahead of time, while others will have open sessions that you can attend. If there are any sessions or speakers you're particularly interested in, it's always a good idea to reserve your spot ahead of time.In terms of people to see or avoid, I would recommend trying to network and meet as many people as possible. You never know who you might connect with and what opportunities may arise from those connections. But also, don't feel pressured to talk to everyone, it's okay to take breaks and have some alone time.My favorite part of Conference is definitely the networking and meeting new people, but I also love the closing party or gala. It's a great way to unwind and celebrate all the hard work we've put into the conference.I hope this helps, and I'm looking forward to seeing you at Conference! Don't hesitate to ask any more questions, we're all here to help each other out. Have a great time!

What is the purpose of the National Conference?

The National Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants to gather, learn, and celebrate their achievements. It is a great opportunity to network with other consultants and receive training and tips from top leaders in the company.

Who can attend the National Conference?

The National Conference is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn about the business and for seasoned consultants to stay updated on new products and strategies.

What can I expect at the National Conference?

At the National Conference, you can expect to attend training sessions and workshops to improve your business skills, hear from inspiring speakers, and be the first to know about new product launches. You will also have the chance to network with other consultants and attend fun events and celebrations.

How do I register for the National Conference?

You can register for the National Conference through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly. Registration typically opens several months before the event and spaces are limited, so be sure to register early.

Is there a cost to attend the National Conference?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the National Conference. The fee covers your attendance to all events and activities during the conference, as well as some meals and conference materials. Accommodations and travel expenses are not included in the registration fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • smithcooking