• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director A New Year of Organization: My Cute Calendar Arrives!

I like the look of the cover of our new planner. Last years I don't think stood out enough.I think it's a rather ugly cover.I like it. I think it's fun and it gives a hint of what we offer (tools, business, recipes) and since dots is such a big part of our line now it's fitting.I haven't gotten mine yet and it didn't come in today's mail. Boo hoo.... I really wish these started in November or December rather than January. I know this year's ends in Feb or whatever but I want to start using my new one!!
Koolotus
HOORAY!!!
I just got my new calendar!
It is so cute :)
I think it will stand out, keep your eyes on the mail:party:

Oh yah!! I was wondering when it would be arriving. :D

Oh bummer! My mail already came and it wasn't there. I can't wait! Hopefully tomorrow because many of my pages at the end of my current calendar (the ones that Ann on CS had made) have fallen out of the spiral and are just stuck in the end.

Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow!

Oh ya! I forgot all about the calendar!

I got mine yesterday. I am kind of disappointed though. They used to say that these things (birthday card to) were from Doris, then Doris and Marla, now Marla. I really felt special when they were from Doris. ...I know, get over it!

Don't forget that we get a Christmas present too! Can't wait to see what it is this year. :party:

bethcooks4u said:
I got mine yesterday. I am kind of disappointed though. They used to say that these things (birthday card to) were from Doris, then Doris and Marla, now Marla. I really felt special when they were from Doris. ...I know, get over it!

Don't forget that we get a Christmas present too! Can't wait to see what it is this year. :party:

I felt the same way!! I am pretty sure the big hooray--in Disney has a few underling messages-- Its soon---

Ooh, yeah, our Christmas present!Yes, Doris is slipping out of the limelight more and more. Noticed it at NC this year.

DebbieJ said:
Ooh, yeah, our Christmas present!

Yes, Doris is slipping out of the limelight more and more. Noticed it at NC this year.

she was not at New Director Breakfast - I was expecting her to pop out from behind the curtain the entire time :(

I'm very excited to get my first PC Christmas present this year too!

But keep in mind- it could be Doris's choice to bow out. It has been awhile since she sold the company.

Yes- I like the look of the cover of our new planner. Last years I don't think stood out enough.

I think it's a rather ugly cover.

I like it. I think it's fun and it gives a hint of what we offer (tools, business, recipes) and since dots is such a big part of our line now it's fitting.

I haven't gotten mine yet and it didn't come in today's mail. Boo hoo.... :cry::cry:

I really wish these started in November or December rather than January. I know this year's ends in Feb or whatever but I want to start using my new one!!

1. What is "A New Year of Organization: My Cute Calendar Arrives!" all about?

"A New Year of Organization: My Cute Calendar Arrives!" is a program designed to help you stay organized and on top of your schedule for the entire year. It includes a cute and functional calendar with plenty of space to write in your daily tasks and appointments.

2. How can I purchase the "A New Year of Organization: My Cute Calendar Arrives!" program?

You can purchase the program through our Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants. Simply search for the program and add it to your cart for checkout.

3. What makes this calendar different from others on the market?

Our "A New Year of Organization: My Cute Calendar Arrives!" program is not just a regular calendar. It also includes helpful tips and tricks for staying organized, as well as inspiring quotes and monthly challenges to keep you motivated.

4. Can I use this calendar for multiple years?

While the calendar is designed for the upcoming year, many customers have found it useful to reuse the calendar for future years by simply filling in the dates themselves. However, we do recommend purchasing a new calendar each year for the most up-to-date tips and challenges.

5. Is there a digital version of the "A New Year of Organization: My Cute Calendar Arrives!" program?

At this time, there is no digital version of the program available. However, the physical calendar is designed to be compact and easily portable, making it convenient to take with you on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ChefChris