• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aNew Search for Paige (9/29/07)

In summary, the leader of a search is asking for prayers for Paige to make a connection with her children. They also sent this along for your consideration.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
From the Missing thread...

I've been passed some information that a new search is being undertaken this Saturday. The lead searcher, herself, has asked us for prayer help.

She asks that between now and then prayers be lifted for Paige to make her connection stronger. I ask that you also offer prayers and ask your prayer links to do the same that Paige's children, Jess, Taft and Trigger, have a future safe and emotionally secure, whatever that future is.

She also send this along for your consideration...

ONE.
Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

TWO.
Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

THREE.
Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.

FOUR.
When you say, "I love you," mean it.

FIVE.
When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.

SIX.
Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

SEVEN.
Believe in love at first sight.

EIGHT.
Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.

NINE.
Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.

TEN.
In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.

ELEVEN.
Don't judge people by their relatives.

TWELVE.
Talk slowly but think quickly.

THIRTEEN.
When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"

FOURTEEN.
Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

FIFTEEN.
Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.

SIXTEEN.
When you lose, don't lose the lesson

SEVENTEEN.
Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and responsibility for all your actions.

EIGHTEEN.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

NINETEEN.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

TWENTY.
Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.

TWENTY-ONE.
Spend some time alone.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Thanks for the update KG. Sending prayers to Paige, her family and especially her children!

Wow, thanks KG .. hopefully this search will uncover something very helpful!

GreatThat was a great thing to read this morning!! Thanks KG.

Paige is in my prayers daily!

Debbie :D

Let's keep this up on top.

Finally! Something positive! Please bring Paige home!

Bumping.............

Was there anything that prompted the search? Other than that's what they should be doing? What I'm asking is if there are any new leads...

finley1991 said:
Was there anything that prompted the search? Other than that's what they should be doing? What I'm asking is if there are any new leads...

That's what I am wondering too.......Also, what kind of search and where?

glad to have you back KG...thanks for sharing this new info...am saying extra prayers...

I am praying, crossing my fingers and toes (ouch). Closure of some kind is needed. I am always hopeful, but realistic too.
Thanks, KG for the update and hopefully he can tell us more, but when the time is right.

My prayers haven't stopped. They will continue until there is resolution to this case.:angel:

From what I understand, they are going to be looking in caves and old mine shafts. The leader is someone with some experience and expertise in this type of a search.

I will contact my church and activate our prayer "chain" of prayer warriors. Each week at church, I usually have at least one person asking about Paige! I know that they have continued to pray for her, but I will give them this to pray about specifically!

1. What is "aNew Search for Paige (9/29/07)"?

"aNew Search for Paige (9/29/07)" is a Pampered Chef event that will take place on September 29, 2007. It is a themed search party where guests can browse and purchase Pampered Chef products while also supporting Paige, a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Where will "aNew Search for Paige (9/29/07)" be held?

The event will be held at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. Guests can also participate in the search party online.

3. What time does "aNew Search for Paige (9/29/07)" start?

The event will start at 10 AM and end at 2 PM CST. However, guests can participate in the online search party at any time during that day.

4. Is there a cost to attend "aNew Search for Paige (9/29/07)"?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. However, guests are encouraged to browse and purchase Pampered Chef products to support Paige.

5. Can anyone attend "aNew Search for Paige (9/29/07)"?

Yes, the event is open to anyone who is interested in supporting Paige and browsing or purchasing Pampered Chef products. Guests can attend in person at the headquarters or participate online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • The_Kitchen_Guy