• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A New Journey with Pampered Chef: Joining Direct Sales & Meeting New Friends

In summary, a group of individuals have joined a website as they were contemplating joining a company called PC. They were inspired by the company for various reasons, including the opportunity to meet new people and earn extra income. They also discussed a book that has helped them in their decision to join PC. Congratulatory messages were exchanged and advice was given to new members. They also shared personal experiences of balancing motherhood and their business.
Chef Laurie
I've been lurking around this website for a while now, and it's been a huge inspiration to me as I've contemplated joining PC. Yesterday I took the step and signed up. Woohoo! I was waiting for $90 to fall out of the sky, but my husband said the other day he wanted to give me the money. He's really excited for me to start, and he's been so encouraging in telling me he thinks I'll be really successful. I have three small children (all under 3), so I am quite busy with them. I need some sort of outlet where I can meet new people, have a little time away from the daily routine, and stretch my wings a little bit. Besides that, a little extra income would be very nice! All that to say that this won't take the place of my most important job, mothering; it will just be a little extra something I can enjoy. The things that attract me to PC are not just monetary. It's such a good way to become a better person, whether it's learning how to deal with people or how to set goals and achieve them. I really hope to use this as a way to help people, not just get things for myself (though that's fun sometimes, too!). We moved away from most of our friends and family at the beginning of this past year, and I miss so much having people over. I hope this will be a good way to meet some new friends.

I've been reading a book by Joyce Ross called Direct Sales: Be Better Than Good--Be Great! that has also inspired me to go ahead with PC. Anyone familiar with this book? She has some really helpful practical suggestions on organization and increasing sales. It's been a worthwhile read.

Can't wait to get my kit in a few days so I can really get this thing on the road!

Congrats!!!! heheh i gotta look up that book.

I am still waiting for my kit i have the paperwork stuff but i really can't wait for my products!

I wish you the best of luck!

Congrats to the both of you on starting your own business. Check out the files section for the list of things to do wil your waiting for your kit. I wish you both the best of luck!!!!!!!!

Chef Laurie,
Where did you find that book?

I found it at my local library. It's also for sale on Amazon, if you want a copy to keep. I'm going to add it to my Amazon wishlist because it's one I'll want to have on my shelf to I can refer to it again and again.

I forgot to mention, if you want to get the book through Amazon, go to www.illumineme.com and click on the Amazon button in the sidebar.

Congratulations on joining the family!! And what a GREAT time to join....with a new catalog, awesome new products, the busiest time of the year for us, great host and guest specials, AND great consultant incentives....you can't go wrong!! Enjoy the start of your business. If you're like me, you'll learn a TON and grow immensely from this experience. Have a GREAT time with your business! :D

Congratulations on joining! I signed up a little over a week ago, and since my kit arrived, I can't stay away from all the paperwork and products! Good luck!

Congratulations to all of you and WELCOME! You have joined a great company!

Look over the posts on this site as you prepare for your first shows. My best piece of advice: relax and enjoy! Tell people you are new and they will help you. If you make a mistake just brush it off - if you get flustered they will be uncomfortable but if you make light of it all will be well.

I wish you the best!

DittoLike everyone else's post...Welcome to the PC family. I have been with PC over 4 1/2 years and in just less than a month, I've learned a ton from visiting and posting on this web-site. Thanks everyone! :)

I too am a mother of 4 under age 5, and I am also married to a coach! Kitchen shows are my night's to be me! Not Mommy, Mrs. Herman, or Honey! I tell this at my shows, and always get a few laughs, especially when I announce how many kids I have and their ages!

Good luck with your new business! Sharing your enthusiasm is the best way to stir up business for yourself!

Sincerely,
Julie Herman

It's good to hear there are other moms of kids so close in age that have been successful at PC. I get lots of looks when I'm in the store with three children under 3 years old! My philosophy is that the more responsibility you have, the more you get done. PC will be a great practice in organization and prioritizing.

Congratulations!I just started PC in August and it's going o.k. so far. You have to think outside the box and try new things, to increase sales and bookings. Good luck! I'm enjoying it and I hope you will too!

Tricia Dean
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Oshawa, Ontario

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. We offer a wide range of products to help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I join Pampered Chef as a direct sales consultant?

You can join Pampered Chef as a consultant by visiting our website and filling out the online application. You will need to provide some basic information and pay a small fee to get started. Once approved, you will have access to our training and support to help you succeed in your new business.

3. Is direct sales with Pampered Chef a good way to make extra income?

Yes, direct sales with Pampered Chef can be a great way to make extra income. As a consultant, you will earn a commission on the products you sell, as well as have the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives. The amount of income you make will depend on your dedication and effort, but many consultants have been able to turn it into a full-time career.

4. Will I have to meet new people and make new friends as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, one of the great things about being a Pampered Chef consultant is the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. You will have the chance to host parties and events, as well as attend training and networking events with other consultants. Many consultants have formed long-lasting friendships through their Pampered Chef business.

5. What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef offer to their consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support to their consultants. This includes online training courses, in-person training events, and access to a team of experienced consultants who can provide guidance and advice. We also have a dedicated support team that is available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetMelissaV