• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aMust Read- Sent by a Customer!

In summary, the customer is saying that she really enjoyed her time with the host and the other customers at a show in February. She is asking the host if he would like her to come work with them, as she no longer has any use for the products she received.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I absolutely love my customers :D One of my most memorable customers who I really connected with and had a great time with at a show back in February sent me this email today. I really must ask her to come join us b/c I would love to work with her ;)

Here is her email to the host and I, and then open the attached file for the "ad" she is referring to :D

Ok, Cara and Kara-

Here’s an improved version of a Pampered Chef Party add!
So Kara-

Do you think you’ll start using this to get ladies’ attention?

Thanks for calling, I’m happy with the products I got—I guess. I had gotten most of them for my boyfriend and I’m no longer dating him. But, I left my grilling basket there and I certainly want to get that back!

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Party.pdf
    200.6 KB · Views: 517
:D I've seen that before. Almost had a heart attack when a friend sent it to me with the title of "You're invited to a Pampered Chef Party!"

All I can say is... :eek:

:blushing:

I've had a couple customers email this to me too.

Funny! :D:p

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I've seen that before...but I must say that I love seeing it. Those men are delicious! :D

*yummo!!!**

ChefJoyJ said:

I've seen that before...but I must say that I love seeing it. Those men are delicious! :D

SOOOO delicious! ;)

Geez, you guys trying to get me fired?!? ;)

I've had single friends send me that email asking if I know those guys. I tell them, "Of course. Sign up as a consultant and come with me to NC so you can meet them." LOL!

raebates said:
I've had single friends send me that email asking if I know those guys. I tell them, "Of course. Sign up as a consultant and come with me to NC so you can meet them." LOL!

Rae that is great! :)

Terry, KG, Scott, Keith, Greg . . . and we have some new guys - we can make up our own 'ad!'

1. Is "aMust Read- Sent by a Customer!" a book or a product?

"aMust Read- Sent by a Customer!" is a book that contains reviews and recommendations from satisfied Pampered Chef customers.

2. How can I purchase "aMust Read- Sent by a Customer!"?

You can purchase "aMust Read- Sent by a Customer!" through our Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants.

3. Can I find recipes in "aMust Read- Sent by a Customer!"?

No, "aMust Read- Sent by a Customer!" is a collection of customer reviews and recommendations, not a recipe book. However, you can find a variety of recipes on our website and in our other cookbooks.

4. Is "aMust Read- Sent by a Customer!" available in multiple languages?

Currently, "aMust Read- Sent by a Customer!" is only available in English.

5. Can I submit my own review to be included in "aMust Read- Sent by a Customer!"?

Yes, we encourage all our customers to share their experiences with our products. You can submit your review through our website or by contacting one of our independent consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
D Levad
  • CAPCnewbie
  • General Chat
Replies