• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A MUST READ- sent by a customer!

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
I absolutely love my customers :D One of my most memorable customers who I really connected with and had a great time with at a show back in February sent me this email today. I really must ask her to come join us b/c I would love to work with her ;)

Here is her email to the host and I, and then open the attached file for the "ad" she is referring to :D

Ok, Cara and Kara-

Here’s an improved version of a Pampered Chef Party add!
So Kara-

Do you think you’ll start using this to get ladies’ attention?

Thanks for calling, I’m happy with the products I got—I guess. I had gotten most of them for my boyfriend and I’m no longer dating him. But, I left my grilling basket there and I certainly want to get that back!

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Party.pdf
    200.6 KB · Views: 472

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
:D I've seen that before. Almost had a heart attack when a friend sent it to me with the title of "You're invited to a Pampered Chef Party!"

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
All I can say is... :eek:

:blushing:

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I've had a couple customers email this to me too.

Funny! :D:p

ChefJoyJ

Veteran Member
Nov 13, 2007
:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I've seen that before...but I must say that I love seeing it. Those men are delicious! :D

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009

I've seen that before...but I must say that I love seeing it. Those men are delicious! :D

SOOOO delicious! ;)

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
Geez, you guys trying to get me fired?!? ;)

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I've had single friends send me that email asking if I know those guys. I tell them, "Of course. Sign up as a consultant and come with me to NC so you can meet them." LOL!

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
I've had single friends send me that email asking if I know those guys. I tell them, "Of course. Sign up as a consultant and come with me to NC so you can meet them." LOL!

Rae that is great! :)

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Terry, KG, Scott, Keith, Greg . . . and we have some new guys - we can make up our own 'ad!'

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views