• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aMotivating Picture for Your Desktop

In summary, a "Motivating Picture for Your Desktop" is a background image on your computer screen that provides motivation and inspiration during your workday. To set one, simply right-click on the image or adjust your computer's settings. You can use any picture that you find motivating, such as a quote or a scenic view. It is recommended to change the picture every few weeks for maximum impact, and there are no specific dimensions or sizes required, although using an image that fits your screen resolution is recommended for optimal quality.
ilovpc
Gold Member
For those of you who need to be motivated every day...Here's a picture to use as your desktop background.:)

Fanny

Attachments

• Irresistible destinations 2010.jpg
    Irresistible destinations 2010.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 324
ahhh I wish I was there now instead of freezing here :)

I did it but it is not crystal clear. Did I do something wrong?

It's kind of a small picture. When it stretches out to a full desktop, it's probably very fuzzy. Do you have a bigger version?

Sorry about that!
I have a bigger picture, but I can't download it...it says its too big of a file. Does any one know how I can download the other file.
I will play with it and see if I can fix it.
Sorry again.

my desk top is my profile pic, I just went to google and looked for pics of Hawaii

NooraK said:
You can use a site like Flickr, PhotoBucket, Picasa etc to put it on, then put a link here.

But then you run the risk of someone complaining on you for "advertising" on another web page. :rolleyes:

Sheila said:
But then you run the risk of someone complaining on you for "advertising" on another web page. :rolleyes:

*snicker* Sense of sarcasm in your 'words'? *understandably!*

Funny, Sheila. You could post the links so that it has spaces and isn't clickable...

Sheila said:

:rolleyes: Ha, ha! True! :)

Sorry the picture didn't work. Maybe if anyone is interested I can email it. Let me know and I'll be happy to send to you.

What is a "Motivating Picture for Your Desktop"?

A "Motivating Picture for Your Desktop" is an image that is used as the background on your computer screen to provide inspiration and motivation throughout your workday.

How do I set a "Motivating Picture for Your Desktop"?

To set a "Motivating Picture for Your Desktop", simply right-click on the image and select "Set as Desktop Background" or go into your computer's settings and choose the image as your desktop background.

Can I use any picture as a "Motivating Picture for Your Desktop"?

Yes, you can use any picture that you find motivating and inspiring as your desktop background. It can be a quote, a scenic view, or even a picture of a loved one.

How often should I change my "Motivating Picture for Your Desktop"?

It is recommended to change your "Motivating Picture for Your Desktop" every few weeks to keep it fresh and maintain its motivational impact.

Are there any specific dimensions or sizes for a "Motivating Picture for Your Desktop"?

No, there are no specific dimensions or sizes for a "Motivating Picture for Your Desktop". However, it is recommended to use an image that fits your screen resolution for the best quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
katie0128