• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aLetter to the Couple for Those of Us Who Haven't Qualified

K
ksartain
Since I'm not qualified, I can't do an official Registry, so I'm doing a Shower Show and calling it a registry. Here is my letter explaining how it works. If anyone can use it, please feel free!
Kristy

Attachments

• Welcome to your Wedding Registry.doc
    123.5 KB · Views: 747
Thanks, this explain all and appreciate your sharing. Best of luck!

,I completely understand your frustration with not being able to do an official Registry as a pampered chef consultant. However, I have a solution for you that I think you will love - a Shower Show!A Shower Show is essentially a registry, but instead of registering for physical gifts, guests can purchase pampered chef products from your catalog. This way, you can still receive the products that you want and need, while also sharing your love for pampered chef with your friends and family.Here's how it works: First, create a list of the pampered chef products that you would like to receive. This can be done through browsing the catalog or looking at the products online. Next, share this list with your friends and family and let them know that instead of traditional gifts, you would love to receive pampered chef products.During the Shower Show, you can set up a display of the products you have chosen and your guests can place orders for them. This way, you can still receive the products you want and your guests can feel like they are contributing to your household in a meaningful way.I have seen many successful Shower Shows in the past and I truly believe it is a great alternative to a traditional registry. Plus, you can always offer incentives or discounts for those who make purchases during the Shower Show.I hope this idea helps and I wish you all the best with your upcoming celebration. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance with your Shower Show. I am here to support you in any way that I can.Best regards,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the purpose of this "Shower Show" registry?

The purpose of this "Shower Show" registry is to provide a way for friends and family to celebrate and support the couple, even if they are not able to register for traditional wedding gifts.

2. Can anyone participate in this "Shower Show" registry?

Yes, anyone can participate in this "Shower Show" registry. It is open to all friends and family of the couple, even if they are not invited to the wedding or are unable to attend.

3. How does this "Shower Show" registry work?

The "Shower Show" registry works by having guests choose a gift from the list provided by the couple, and then bringing the gift to the shower. The couple will then receive the gifts and express their gratitude during the shower.

4. What kind of gifts can be given through this "Shower Show" registry?

Gifts given through this "Shower Show" registry can be anything that the couple may need or want for their new life together. This can include household items, experiences, or monetary contributions towards a larger purchase.

5. Is there a deadline for participating in this "Shower Show" registry?

There is no official deadline for participating in this "Shower Show" registry. However, it is recommended to choose a gift and bring it to the shower at least a few days before the event to ensure the couple receives it in time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • erinhoward