• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aGreat Solution Center Experience

In summary, the customer was very unhappy with the solution center and did not have a positive experience. The solution center was able to take care of the customer's problem quickly and efficiently.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
Ok, so I have some great feedback about the solution center instead of a complaint (WOOHOO!!) I accidentally ordered the pinch bowl set for a customer instead of the prep bowls and she sent me a message letting me know. So I told her the easiest way would be for her to contact the solution center herself since she doesn't live close and I don't see her often. She just sent me a message saying that she e-mailed them and they emailed her back saying they'll ship the prep bowl set immediately and for her inconvenience keep the pinch bowl set for her host (but since she was an idividual order that i added to a host's show she didn't know, she's keeping it)! She was SO shocked and impressed she told me she'll buy something if I ever need a boost in my sales! She actually first sent me a message making sure she understood what they meant right! When I saw the subject and the first few sentences I was scared that they gave her the run around! Boy was I glad when it continued with ehr saying "I think Pampered Chef might be the most easy going company I've ever heard of". YAY

Great to hear about a happy customer!

I think the vast majority of experiences with the HO are positive. It's just that we tend to remember and share the ones that aren't.

Just an FYI, even if she doesn't live near you, you can still take care of the problem for her. Products are never returned to the consultant anyway.It's an act of customer service that goes a long way in retaining customers.

That is SO cool!! I'm really glad to hear a happy story about the solution center.

I had a great experience with them too! I had a customers card not go through and the order was on hold for a $700 shower! I noticed it and called the customer right away, but it took her a couple of days to get back with me. In the meantime, the solution center called me and asked if they could help with the card problem so the order could be released for picking. I was suprised to get the call and really appreciated the effort on their part to help me!

DebbieJ said:
Just an FYI, even if she doesn't live near you, you can still take care of the problem for her. Products are never returned to the consultant anyway.

It's an act of customer service that goes a long way in retaining customers.

So even if I had called they would have sent her the return postage and then the replacement? (if they had done an exchange)

That's good to know! I was going to take care of it for her, but didn't know.

I am going to chime in to say that service is MUCH better. I always talk to the rep on the line about how much I appreciate all they do and this must have been rough on them. They express appreciation and are so happy that things seem to be working better and should continue to improve. They open up and it is a nice conversation.
I tried not to complain when things were bad, but I did. Now, I want to share more of the good times that are happening.

mrshamel3808 said:
So even if I had called they would have sent her the return postage and then the replacement? (if they had done an exchange)

That's good to know! I was going to take care of it for her, but didn't know.

Yes. All you need to do is let them know where to pick it up and where to deliver the replacement.

I agree........Solution Center works so hard, and they do a great job.....since we expect it, we don't make a note of it. I have only had fabulous experiences.....each and every time, they have gone above and beyond. Emails are usually replied to in a day, unless it's the end of the month or weekend frenzy. Considering how many consultants they are providng care for, not to mention all the customers calling and insisting they are right, I think they do a great job..........now, when the time comes that I have a problem with them..because we all have bad days.....I hope I remember the 9 previous times they helped me out!

Ok, so maybe I spoke to soon! I got a message today from my customer saying "never mind, PC is a pain in the a$$, i give up!" so I called her to find out what happened. Apparently they called her back today and told her that telling her she could keep the pinch bowls was a mistake and she needed to send them back and pay for the prep bowls and that she messed up by ordering the wrong thing (I fully admit it was ALL my fault, I checked the message she sent me with what she wanted and it has the right item # and name). Well, my customer had already taken them out of the package and used them and put them in the dishwasher and everything! They're in the middle of moving into her mom's house because her husband's out of a job, he was the manager of a store that's going out of the business because the owner's retiring and he worked as a longshore man on the docks in Long Beach but with the economy he hasn't had work since November and he's in school to become a HS history teacher. She's a massage therapist but it's still a really stressful time for them. So she was just fed up and was like "I'd rather just buy stuff at a store where I know I'm getting the right stuff!! I don't have time to deal with this right now!". So I called the solution center right away and the lady I talked to was like "well, we have some new people, so maybe it was one of them because we don't do that. We require returns of the wrong product for every adjustment. Let me report this to my supervisor" So she did and was able to pull up the case and hopefully they know who it was that told her that. So she said she can keep the pinch bowls and they are sending her the prep bowls now. But I honestly don't know if the customer will do business with PC again! I'm hoping she just reacted so badly because she was already stressed and when things are calmer she'll realize it was an honest mistake and it can happen IN stores too (how often will one person say you can't return or exchange something but when you talk to someone else you can?). But this has taught me to always try to deal with the solution center myself if at all possible!

so when one of my scrapers didn't show up by 10 days after it was shipped, they sent another one... and added a small cutting board for weight so it would go Fed Ex instead of USPS!

That's a bummer, Elise. I'd send her a note. (It's more personal than an email.) Apologize for the hassle, reminding her that it was your fault to begin with. (This will build trust because you're being honest and taking responsibility.) Let her know that things have been taken care of, and that this kind of thing rare. Is it possible that she'll never do business with PC again? Yes. Is that likely? Not really--especially if she's under a lot of other stress right now.

I have never had a bad experience with the solution center.. I had to call today because a show was on hold for two declined cc....after reading on here that it is better to get HO to run the # after it has been declined instead of calling guest first..I called HO .. and it paid off. Card cleared when HO ran it... (thanks for that info!!) The lady at HO was so nice and it was very pleasant!! We have a great company!!! Kudos to PC!!!

raebates said:
That's a bummer, Elise.

I'd send her a note. (It's more personal than an email.) Apologize for the hassle, reminding her that it was your fault to begin with. (This will build trust because you're being honest and taking responsibility.) Let her know that things have been taken care of, and that this kind of thing rare.

Is it possible that she'll never do business with PC again? Yes. Is that likely? Not really--especially if she's under a lot of other stress right now.

Yeah, I sent her a thank you card for holding her show today and wrote a note on it about the hassle. I'm really hoping she jsut reacted that much because of the other stresses going on and that when things settle down she'll come back. It's just hard cuz she went from saying it was the BEST company she'd ever dealt with and she'd buy from them WHENEVER I needed the sales to them being the worst and never wanting to buy from them (again, I think the drastic-ness...is that a word? oh well, the drastic-ness of her reaction was due to the other stresses).

What is the "aGreat Solution Center Experience"?

The "aGreat Solution Center Experience" is a personalized consultation service offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to have one-on-one time with a consultant to find the right kitchen tools and solutions for their specific needs.

Is the "aGreat Solution Center Experience" available in all locations?

At this time, the "aGreat Solution Center Experience" is only available in select areas. You can check the availability in your area by visiting our website or contacting our customer service team.

How long does a "aGreat Solution Center Experience" appointment typically last?

The length of the appointment can vary depending on the number of items you are interested in and the complexity of your needs. On average, appointments last about 1-2 hours.

Do I have to purchase anything during the "aGreat Solution Center Experience" appointment?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything during the appointment. Our consultants are there to provide guidance and recommendations, but the final decision is always up to you.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the "aGreat Solution Center Experience" appointment?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the appointment. However, we do recommend that you limit the number of guests to ensure a more personalized experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmickey1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • coriatc