• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Universal Studios Incentive Idea: Free Tickets for Home Office Employees!

In summary, Universal Studios is opening this Spring and offers a $240 hotel and 1-day ticket for $73. A Disney Hopper pass does not include Universal Studios and costs $314.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
Would anyone else L-O-V-E it if Home Office made an incentive for Free Universal Studios tickets???? Or at least a choice in a recruiting or sales incentive!

The Harry Potter Theme Park opens this Spring!! Universal's hotels starts at $240 and 1 day - 1 park tickets are $73 if bought online. Yikes! That's well over $500 for us! Now, if I was staying at Hogwarts it would be worth it, but I'm not seeing that as a choice. So, it looks like I'll be budgeting big time to add a day...

I hope they are listening...or reading! I'll be calling on Monday w/ my suggestions:)

Does anyone else have anything to add?

If you are talking about the Disney trip we are getting 4 hopper passes so you can go to Universal Studios any time

Just some clarification (please don't jump all over me)... Disney park hoppers do NOT include Universal Studios. Universal Studios is a separate admission, AND if you want to go there while you're at Disney during the incentive trip, do NOT stay at one of the universal hotels (WAY too expensive). There are many that are right off property for a lot less or just extend your stay at Disney, and take a cab or shuttle over. Just some info from someone who just got back from Disney (I'm a Disney freak) :)

Thanks I did not know that , well at least we are going to have the Galla Dinner there . I have not been to Disney in about 5 years and when we did go we went on the Disney ship for 7 days only went to Magic Kingdom the day before we got on the ship and befor that it has been about 20 years So I am really looking forward to the Trip

Doreen, the Gala is at Disney's Hollywood Studios, which is a totally different place than Universal Studios. Disney does not own Universal Studios.

See I haven't been there in so long I'm confussed , I 'll just follow the bright colored t-shirts so I know where to go Thanks

There are some great websites that you can check out if you haven't been in a very long time to give you some pointers, you can check out the menus at the restaurants, etc, etc. PM me or email me at [email protected] and I can email you the websites that I use when I'm planning our trips to Disney.

Hello fellow consultant,
I completely agree with you! As a pampered chef consultant, I know how hard we work and it would be amazing to have an incentive like free tickets to Universal Studios. It would definitely be a great motivator for recruiting and sales. And with the Harry Potter Theme Park opening soon, it would be the perfect time for such an incentive. I will definitely be calling Home Office with my suggestions as well. Thank you for bringing this up and I hope they are listening to our ideas. Anyone else have any suggestions for incentives? Let's make our voices heard!

What is the current incentive for Pampered Chef consultants?

The current incentive for Pampered Chef consultants is a trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

How can I qualify for the incentive trip?

To qualify for the incentive trip, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company.

What are some tips for reaching the incentive trip goals?

Some tips for reaching the incentive trip goals include setting smaller, achievable goals, utilizing social media and networking, and offering incentives to customers for hosting parties or referring new consultants.

Can I bring a guest on the incentive trip?

Yes, consultants who qualify for the incentive trip are allowed to bring one guest with them.

Are there any alternative incentives for consultants who are unable to attend the trip?

Yes, there are alternative incentives for consultants who are unable to attend the trip, such as product credits or special recognition at the company's annual conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • letmepamperu13