1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales A Great Incentive Idea!!

1. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Would anyone else L-O-V-E it if Home Office made an incentive for Free Universal Studios tickets???? Or at least a choice in a recruiting or sales incentive!

The Harry Potter Theme Park opens this Spring!! Universal's hotels starts at $240 and 1 day - 1 park tickets are $73 if bought online. Yikes! That's well over $500 for us! Now, if I was staying at Hogwarts it would be worth it, but I'm not seeing that as a choice. So, it looks like I'll be budgeting big time to add a day...

I hope they are listening...or reading! I'll be calling on Monday w/ my suggestions:)

Does anyone else have anything to add?

Jan 2, 2010
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

If you are talking about the Disney trip we are getting 4 hopper passes so you can go to Universal Studios any time

3. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

Just some clarification (please don't jump all over me)... Disney park hoppers do NOT include Universal Studios. Universal Studios is a separate admission, AND if you want to go there while you're at Disney during the incentive trip, do NOT stay at one of the universal hotels (WAY too expensive). There are many that are right off property for a lot less or just extend your stay at Disney, and take a cab or shuttle over. Just some info from someone who just got back from Disney (I'm a Disney freak) :)

4. chef131doreen

Thanks I did not know that , well at least we are going to have the Galla Dinner there . I have not been to Disney in about 5 years and when we did go we went on the Disney ship for 7 days only went to Magic Kingdom the day before we got on the ship and befor that it has been about 20 years So I am really looking forward to the Trip

5. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

Doreen, the Gala is at Disney's Hollywood Studios, which is a totally different place than Universal Studios. Disney does not own Universal Studios.

Jan 3, 2010
  6. chef131doreen

See I haven't been there in so long I'm confussed , I 'll just follow the bright colored t-shirts so I know where to go Thanks

7. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

There are some great websites that you can check out if you haven't been in a very long time to give you some pointers, you can check out the menus at the restaurants, etc, etc. PM me or email me at kburson@tngus.com and I can email you the websites that I use when I'm planning our trips to Disney.

Have something to add?