• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Have My Best Sales Week Ever?

In summary, having a good week can have numerous benefits, such as boosting mood, increasing productivity, and improving mental and physical well-being. To ensure a good week, it is helpful to set achievable goals, stay organized, practice self-care, and surround oneself with positive influences. Some self-care practices for a good week include getting enough sleep, eating well, exercising, and engaging in enjoyable activities. It is important to acknowledge and accept setbacks during a good week, using them as learning opportunities and focusing on the positive aspects. To maintain the momentum from a good week, one can reflect on what worked well, set new goals, and continue to prioritize self-care and positivity. A good week is just the beginning of a journey towards a happier and
JTNT8704
Well--- I finally had my first 1k show. And believe it or not, it was a catalog show!! $1024 in sales. Plus I sold a 5 and 7 piece executive set (hostess and her mom) and some additional saute pans too. Plus I signed a very ambitious recruit this week... WOOHOO. Im close to 1500 pan-o-rama points, and I didnt think I would even get 1 ! Going to bed now with a satisfied smile on my face ! :D

way to go that is an awsome catty show.

that's great!!

How cow! I don't think I have ever even HEARD of a $1,000 catty show!!

Did you recruit her?!!!!

That is amazing!!

and just think, if your recruit does qualify by 10/31 you'll get another 500pts for pan-o-rama!!

oh, and the catty show is awesome too!

Yeah-- I was totally shocked when the orders came in. Sold 5 Deep Covered Bakers in that show! Plus alot of the guests bought gift certificates- so hopefully that will bring in more orders!Thanks everyone! I feel great tonight!

Congratulations, that's great! :thumbup:

What are the benefits of having a good week for me?

A good week can boost your mood, increase your productivity, and give you a sense of accomplishment. It can also help improve your mental and physical well-being, as well as strengthen relationships with others.

How can I ensure I have a good week?

Some tips for having a good week include setting achievable goals, staying organized, practicing self-care, and surrounding yourself with positive influences. It's also important to stay flexible and adapt to any unexpected challenges that may arise.

What are some self-care practices for a good week?

Self-care practices can include getting enough sleep, eating a balanced diet, exercising regularly, and taking time for activities that bring you joy and relaxation. It's also important to prioritize your mental health and seek support when needed.

What if I have a setback during my good week?

Setbacks are a normal part of life and can happen even during a good week. It's important to acknowledge and accept these setbacks, but not let them derail your progress. Use them as learning opportunities and continue to focus on the positive aspects of your week.

How can I maintain the momentum from a good week?

To maintain the momentum from a good week, it's important to reflect on what worked well and continue to incorporate those practices into your daily life. Set new goals and continue to practice self-care and positivity. Remember that a good week is just the beginning of a journey towards a happier and healthier life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
Replies
Views
bbauman07