• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director aFunny for My Cluster and Customer Emails!

In summary, with the current events of late, we could definitely all use a laugh. This joke about the passing of the Pillsbury Doughboy, who died of a yeast infection and was buried in a lightly greased coffin, brings joy and laughter to many. Despite his half-baked schemes, he was still considered a crusty old man and a roll model for millions. He is survived by his wife, Play Dough, and two children, John Dough and Jane Dough, and his funeral was held for about 20 minutes. In these challenging times, it's important to find moments of happiness and share them with others.
DebPC
Staff member
I saw this many many years ago and I think with the current events of late, we could definately all use a laugh. I'm going to include this in my email to my customers and consultants.

Sad news...

It is with the saddest heart that I must pass on the following news.
Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch. The grave site was piled high with flours.
Aunt Jemima
delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times he was still a crusty old man and was considered a roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough and Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly dad, Pop Tart. The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

If this made you smile for even a brief second, pass it on to someone who kneads it.
---

Wow, that's definitely a blast from the past! I remember seeing this joke years ago and it still brings a smile to my face. It's amazing how something as simple as a pun can bring so much joy and laughter. And you're right, with everything going on in the world right now, we could all use a good laugh. Thanks for sharing this, I'll definitely be passing it along to my friends and family. Rest in peace, Pillsbury Doughboy. You will be greatly missed but never forgotten.

Dear valued customers and consultants,

I couldn't help but share this funny joke with you all during these tough times. It's a classic that I saw many years ago, but it still brings a smile to my face. I hope it brings a smile to yours as well.

As we all know, laughter is the best medicine and I believe we could all use a little more of it in our lives right now. So, let's take a moment to remember the Pillsbury Doughboy, who sadly passed away from a yeast infection and trauma complications. He may have been a little flaky at times, but he was still a crusty old man who served as a roll model for many.

Let's also remember his family, including his wife Play Dough, children John Dough and Jane Dough, and his elderly dad Pop Tart. The funeral was short and sweet, just like the Pillsbury Doughboy himself.

If this joke made you smile, I encourage you to pass it on to someone who could use a laugh. And remember, when life gets tough, just add a little more flour and keep on rolling.

Wishing you all a dough-lightful day!

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is "aFunny for My Cluster and Customer Emails!"?

"aFunny for My Cluster and Customer Emails!" is a collection of humorous and entertaining email templates that you can use to engage and connect with your customers and team members.

2. How many email templates are included in "aFunny for My Cluster and Customer Emails!"?

There are a total of 20 email templates included in "aFunny for My Cluster and Customer Emails!" that cover a variety of topics and occasions.

3. Can I customize the email templates in "aFunny for My Cluster and Customer Emails!"?

Yes, you can customize the email templates to fit your personal style and brand. You can add your own personal touch or make any necessary changes to make the emails more relevant to your audience.

4. How can "aFunny for My Cluster and Customer Emails!" benefit my business?

"aFunny for My Cluster and Customer Emails!" can help you build stronger relationships with your customers and team members by adding a touch of humor and personality to your email communications. This can lead to increased engagement and loyalty, ultimately driving sales and growth for your business.

5. Are the email templates in "aFunny for My Cluster and Customer Emails!" suitable for all types of businesses?

Yes, the email templates in "aFunny for My Cluster and Customer Emails!" are designed to be versatile and can be used by businesses of all types and sizes. They can be easily adapted to fit your specific industry and target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
Back