• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for Stay-at-Home Moms: Tips & Ideas

In summary, the person is a stay-at-home mom who started a business in January. They want to promote fundraisers in their neighborhood but are unsure of what type of script to use when calling businesses. They are considering dropping off an old catalog and then asking for support for their fundraising campaign. The key to a successful call is keeping the script short and to the point, introducing yourself and your business and explaining the purpose of the call. Good luck with your fundraising efforts!
sodapple09
Good morning ladies, I have a question or a couple for that matter. I started this january and so far so good. I would love to promote fundraisers around the neigborhood. I would love to call first the places that i'm thinking about but i have no clue what type of scripts to use, i have seen the scripts for calling and booking but i cant find one that specifies fundraising. should it or not? also i say calling because i'm a stay at home mom for a 2 year old and although i get out with her (a lot), i can't go inside a business without having to be looking at her and trying to talk the person in charge :rolleyes: i was thinking on calling and asking if i can drop an old catalog but after that i'm blank, a little help please, Thaks in advance =-D

First of all, congratulations on starting your own business this year! It's a great achievement and I'm sure you'll go far. When it comes to calling businesses for fundraising, it's important to keep your script short and to the point. You don't need to give too many details, as long as you provide enough information to make the business understand what you are asking. For example, start off by introducing yourself and your business, and then explain that you would like to raise money in their area through a fundraising campaign. Ask if they would be interested in supporting the cause, and then provide them with more details such as how much money you are hoping to raise and what type of materials you will need. If they agree to participate, thank them for their time and tell them you will be in touch soon with more information. Good luck with your fundraising efforts!

Hi there,Congratulations on starting your business in January and wanting to promote fundraisers in your neighborhood! Fundraisers can be a great way to not only raise money for a good cause, but also to introduce people to your business and potentially gain new customers.As for scripts, you can use similar ones to what you would use for booking parties. You can start by introducing yourself and your business, and then mention that you are currently looking for opportunities to partner with local businesses and organizations for fundraisers. You can then ask if they have any upcoming events or causes that they would like to raise money for. If they do, you can explain how a Pampered Chef fundraiser works and the benefits for both the organization and their supporters.If they are interested, you can then ask if you can schedule a time to drop off a catalog and some information about the fundraiser. During this time, you can also ask if they would like to book a fundraiser party with you, where they can earn free products and discounts for their organization.It's always a good idea to have some incentives or special offers for fundraisers, such as a percentage of sales going towards the cause or a free gift for the host/organization. This can make the offer more enticing for them.Remember to always be polite and professional when making these calls. If you don't get a positive response, don't be discouraged. Keep trying and eventually you will find businesses and organizations that are interested in partnering with you for fundraisers.I hope this helps and good luck with your fundraising efforts!

1. How can stay-at-home moms effectively raise funds for their cause?

One way for stay-at-home moms to raise funds is by hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. With our easy-to-use online system, moms can reach out to their network of family and friends to purchase high-quality kitchen products. Plus, they can earn up to 20% of the sales towards their cause.

2. Can stay-at-home moms customize their fundraiser to fit their specific needs?

Yes, stay-at-home moms can customize their fundraiser by choosing which products they want to feature and setting their own fundraising goal. They can also personalize their message and add a personal touch to their fundraiser page.

3. What are some creative ideas for stay-at-home moms to fundraise?

Aside from hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser, stay-at-home moms can also organize a virtual cooking class or recipe exchange with a small fee for participation. They can also sell homemade baked goods or crafts, offer services such as babysitting or pet sitting, or reach out to local businesses for sponsorships or donations.

4. How can stay-at-home moms promote their fundraiser?

Stay-at-home moms can promote their fundraiser through social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, by sharing their fundraiser page and inviting friends and family to participate. They can also reach out to local community groups, churches, and schools to spread the word.

5. Are there any incentives for stay-at-home moms who host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, we offer incentives for stay-at-home moms who host a Pampered Chef fundraiser. They can earn free and discounted products based on their total sales, as well as receive a host-exclusive product as a thank you for their efforts in fundraising.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • Tropicalburstqt2