• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Unused Pampered Chef Items - Contact [email protected]

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day return policy for unused items. Exchanges are not available, but items can be returned for a refund and a new purchase can be made separately. Damaged items can also be replaced or refunded within 7 days of receipt. Unused items can be sold to others, but Pampered Chef cannot guarantee products bought from third-party sellers. Contacting Pampered Chef is not necessary before selling unused items, but assistance is available if needed.
rayday
I have a few items that I thought I really NEEDED. Well, I haven't used any of them and thought I'd try to get a little bit back for them. They are things like a PC shirt, PC table cloth and a few other items. If you are interested at all e-mail me for more details, I can also send you a picture.

[email protected]

rayday said:
I have a few items that I thought I really NEEDED. Well, I haven't used any of them and thought I'd try to get a little bit back for them. They are things like a PC shirt, PC table cloth and a few other items. If you are interested at all e-mail me for more details, I can also send you a picture.

[email protected]

How can you not need a PC shirt? You should wear PC logo items every where! My closet has about 20 PC shirts of all colors and styles! I have been stopped in a mall out of town about PC and WOW she wanted to join the PC, but didnt know anyone in her area! I would think twice about selling the shirt! Just my 2 cents!

Oh it's not that I don't need a shirt, this one just didn't fit me right!!!

rayday said:
Oh it's not that I don't need a shirt, this one just didn't fit me right!!!
OK! I understand how that fit issue is! :D

PC ItemsWhat size is the shirt? How much are you wanting the sell the items for? Please email me at [email protected] Thank You :)

1. Can I return unused Pampered Chef items for a refund?

Yes, if you are not satisfied with your unused Pampered Chef items, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information on our return policy.

2. Can I exchange unused Pampered Chef items for a different product?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for unused Pampered Chef items. However, you can return the item for a refund and then purchase the desired product separately. Please contact us at [email protected] for assistance with your return and new purchase.

3. What should I do if my unused Pampered Chef item is damaged?

If your unused Pampered Chef item arrives damaged, please contact us at [email protected] within 7 days of receiving the item. We will work with you to provide a replacement or refund for the damaged item.

4. Can I sell my unused Pampered Chef items to someone else?

Yes, you are free to sell your unused Pampered Chef items to someone else. However, please keep in mind that our products are only covered by our return policy if purchased directly from Pampered Chef or an authorized consultant. We cannot guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from third-party sellers.

5. Do I need to contact Pampered Chef if I want to sell my unused items?

No, you do not need to contact Pampered Chef before selling your unused items. However, if you have any questions or concerns about the selling process, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jlouvar
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mary Buckwalter
Replies
Views
LeahMae
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies