• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Consultant: Can I Receive Orders?

In summary, as a newbie consultant with Pampered Chef, you are able to receive orders from your customers through multiple channels such as in-person, through your personal website, or through phone or email. There is no minimum order amount and you will receive your commission on all orders placed through your consultant ID number, which can be deposited into your bank account or sent as a check. You are also able to offer discounts and specials to your customers, with guidelines provided by Pampered Chef.
jnsr96
Hi, I am a newbie... Consultant years ago before PWS... I haven't hit my
1250, but I want to set up a website. Am I correct in assuming, that hosts can send evites, I can receive outside orders from shows, and organize and advertise- but I am just unable to receive individual orders, wedding registry, and outlet orders? Thanks in advance!

jnsr96 said:
Hi, I am a newbie... Consultant years ago before PWS... I haven't hit my
1250, but I want to set up a website. Am I correct in assuming, that hosts can send evites, I can receive outside orders from shows, and organize and advertise- but I am just unable to receive individual orders, wedding registry, and outlet orders? Thanks in advance!

Yes you are correct.

I purchased my web subscription and set it up before I qualified even though my director told me that I should wait until I had met the goal to get the free 90 day subscription. I later found out that if you purchase your subscription before being eligible to receive the free 90 days, they will actually add the 90 days to the end of your subscription, so you don't lose that benefit.

This is a reminder: do not link to your PWS here. I've seen many members here who have their PWS address listed in their profile, which creates a link. That is against policy. HO does monitor this site, so please don't do it. (This reminder isn't aimed at anyone specific who has posted in this thread, it's just a general reminder.)

1. Can I receive orders as a newbie consultant?

Yes, as a newbie consultant with Pampered Chef, you are able to receive orders from your customers. You can start taking orders as soon as you sign up and receive your consultant ID number.

2. How will I receive orders as a newbie consultant?

You can receive orders through multiple channels, including in-person at parties or events, through your personal website, or through phone or email. You can choose the method that works best for you and your customers.

3. Is there a minimum order amount for newbie consultants?

No, there is no minimum order amount for newbie consultants. You can take orders of any size, from small individual purchases to larger party orders.

4. How will I get paid for orders as a newbie consultant?

You will receive your commission on all orders that are placed through your consultant ID number. Your commission will be automatically deposited into your bank account or sent to you in the form of a check, depending on your payment preference.

5. Can I offer discounts or specials to my customers as a newbie consultant?

Yes, you can offer discounts or specials to your customers as a newbie consultant. Pampered Chef provides resources and guidelines for offering promotions and discounts to ensure the best experience for both you and your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
VAGirlChef
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jkerr