• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aFew Pampered Chef Things for Sale...

In summary, the "aFew Pampered Chef Things for Sale" listing includes popular products such as stoneware baking dishes, kitchen tools, and cookware sets. These products are on sale and offered at a discounted price. They can be purchased individually or as a set, and all products come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty. The listings are available for a limited time, so it is recommended to purchase desired items as soon as possible.
suzipooh
Gold Member
I have:Logo wear: a pink, 3/4 sleeve, scoop neck shirt w/ logo ~ size XL $8 SOLD a black, sleeveless, collared shirt w/logo ~ size L $5 a red, sleeveless, collared shirt w/ logo ~ size L $5 a white 3/4 sleeve, scoop neck shirt w/logo ~ size L $8 SOLDAll have been worn, but have lots of wear still in them :)I also have the green snowman apron~ brand new in the package $19I use flat rate shipping and will pack as much as possible into the box to keep shipping costs down.Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested in anything.Thanks!

Last edited:
What size do you wear I am a 12-14 so I am wondering if these would fit. Also can you post some pics.

Thanks!
Megan

I sent you a PM about the pink shirt. You can email me at [email protected]

Is the pink shirt sold? If not I'm interested in that. Thank you.

Hi guys,..sorry, I don't get over here as much as I'd like to :)I'm about a 12/14 and I have a request for the pink shirt already...I'll keep ya potsed.Thanks!

1. What products are included in the "aFew Pampered Chef Things for Sale" listing?

The "aFew Pampered Chef Things for Sale" listing typically includes a variety of popular products from our catalog, such as our stoneware baking dishes, kitchen tools, and cookware sets.

2. Are these products on sale or discounted?

Yes, these products are on sale and offered at a discounted price. Our "aFew Pampered Chef Things for Sale" listings are a great opportunity to get some of our top-selling items at a lower cost.

3. Can I purchase these products individually or only as a set?

Our "aFew Pampered Chef Things for Sale" listings often include both individual products and sets. You can choose to purchase just the items you need or take advantage of the discounted set prices.

4. Are these products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. How long will these products be available for sale?

Our "aFew Pampered Chef Things for Sale" listings are available for a limited time, while supplies last. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies